+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Eddie Nolan Signs

Eddie Nolan Signs

New 2 year deal. "Never in doubt" he says. O/S says DA can now move on to other targets - George Ray? Ben Garratt? Jordan Bowery (think he's up this summer too?)

George won't. Garratt needs a change and Bowery, one year max.

Would not be bothered if Ben moved on, however George I would like to see stay for at least another year, Bowery likewise another year.

I think Ray will look to move on unless we achieve an unlikely promotion. Definitely time for Garratt to move on. David Richards will be a good no. 1 keeper. I would offer Bowery another year

Personally I thought the main point of my post was that Steady Eddie was staying till at least 2021 - no comments on that? I'm delighted.

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    Personally I thought the main point of my post was that Steady Eddie was staying till at least 2021 - no comments on that? I'm delighted.
    Don't worry I think most supporters will think this is great news, but some are always going to miss the point.

Yes, great news! That was my original intention when first replying but got distracted.
    I think steady Eddie is setting out to monopolise player of the season while he's here

I think it is great news.
    Not sure if Ray will sign but Garratt I don't think will as he was close to not signing last time. Too many agents involved