+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Programme about the Fred West Murders

O/T Programme about the Fred West Murders

On tonight 9 pm , an interesting series , about different Murders committed in the UK , last week's programme was about a young girl in Brighton , mysteriously died when falling from a kitchen window , worth a watch , if your not too squeamish ?

It's gotta be mooar interesting than shyte that's on telly these days. A watched one on Sutcliffe t'other day, med mi feel sick. When coppers took wrong line o enquiry due to the hoax tape after Sutcliffe ed bin questioned and suspected on mooar than one occasion, it led to more women being brutally murdered. Sickening.

Watched one abart moors murders n all but turned it off, thinking about those poor innocent kids guin missin n being killed proved too much

Tha reyt Pass , not nice to watch , but interesting , thinkin abart grandkids, and others in a similar situation , young parents , awful , some possible preventions may be highlighted ? Which could help? , let'shope so , far too much evil going on around us these days ,and most of us are unaware of it

Can't even bring missen to watch or read anything abart moors murders and I'm proper interested in all sorts of real crime stuff but not that , far too distressing .

Same wi them two young lasses in Soham murdered by that bstrd Huntley .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Tha reyt Pass , not nice to watch , but interesting , thinkin abart grandkids, and others in a similar situation , young parents , awful , some possible preventions may be highlighted ? Which could help? , let'shope so , far too much evil going on around us these days ,and most of us are unaware of it

I agree mate, a mek o habit o watchin Crimewatch odd time if a drop on it. Ar lass sez why you watching this? A sez it's a reminder of the filth art theear and what the b@stards are up to, it keeps thi mooar alert and on thi tooers ar think. If tha dint ev odd reminder/memory jog nar and ageeun tha mooar susceptible imo.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Can't even bring missen to watch or read anything abart moors murders and I'm proper interested in all sorts of real crime stuff but not that , far too distressing .

Same wi them two young lasses in Soham murdered by that bstrd Huntley .

Totally agree, criminal psychology can be interesting but line ez to be drawn at child murders, it meks me weep inside thinking abart it. Same wi child abuse. What stuns me is that they let these monsters rejoin society to re offend. I'd take their eyesight away as punishment personally