+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: V Stoke

V Stoke

Well where do we start, too many i juries to mention and now scraping the Barrel.
    Steer
    Hutton
    Mings
    Elphick
    Horse

Whelan
    Bjarnson
    Hourihane
    Elghazi
    Adomah

Tammy

???

Any advance.

That looks like a very depressing team but I can’t think of a better one. I would probably play Green over Albert who has been a passenger for the last number of games although I don’t suppose it would make much difference *sigh*

We've no chance of playoffs now so play the youth and prepare for next season, this midfield can't cut it.

I would play Ramsey instead of Hourihane.

Play 2 up top as Tammy just isolated and we need a win..

Stoke set up 4 3 3 with a sort of diamond most times. Think if we can get the ball into tammy from wide positions it could be better than trying to play thru them in the middle. I've got it down as a nervy 2-1 to us but that's only because Stoke are as bad as us and we are overdue a win

Hope so Sam, as I hate this fixture. Got alot a mates and family still in Newcastle Under Lyme. Family all Villa but mates all stoke. Me phone will be hopping again. I like to answer and put it down whilst I casually lope to the loo, bangs their bill up ringing Ireland.
    We’re due a winning run, so what better time to start than tomoz.

As for the team selection, I hope he picks the ones who are less sh1te than the others.

A Villa win.

Onwards(ish) and Upwards(ish).

0-0 written all over it. ��

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post

As for the team selection, I hope he picks the ones who are less sh1te than the others.

Onwards(ish) and Upwards(ish).
    Hahaha 😂😂😂 that's the spirit matey!!

Steer

Hutton
    Mings
    Elphick
    Horse

Whelan
    Hourihane
    El ghazi
    Elmo

Koj
    Tammy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)