+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Car share

Car share

Just wondered if we should have threads like this one when people are travelling to away games in cars and have space for other fans to join them and share the fuel costs ???
    I will start this one off seeings as iv posted it. Reading away 2 places available setting off 10ish from Braithwell and picking up at Kilnhurst. Anyone want to share ???? 😀

Don’t do it Audi mate! About 15 years ago I took a Millers family of 5 who I’d met on the internet but not in person to Norwich.

When we picked them up they looked like the Dingles on a bad day! It was a bit like the Yorkshire version of the film Kalifornia.

My wife looked at me as if to say what the **** have you got us into!

They were loud mouthy piss artist who in the end didn’t even pay anything towards the fuel, I wasn’t bothered I just wanted them gone. Following day I filled a black bin liner with cans, bottles and the like.

Then they had the cheek to ask me if I’d take them to Watford!

Haha mate,

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Don’t do it Audi mate! About 15 years ago I took a Millers family of 5 who I’d met on the internet but not in person to Norwich.

When we picked them up they looked like the Dingles on a bad day! It was a bit like the Yorkshire version of the film Kalifornia.

They were loud mouthy piss artist who in the end didn’t even pay anything towards the fuel, I wasn’t bothered I just wanted them gone. Following day I filled a black bin liner with cans, bottles and the like.

Yes I’ve heard that the Warne family can be very demanding

Yeah. Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by audimiller View Post
    Just wondered if we should have threads like this one when people are travelling to away games in cars and have space for other fans to join them and share the fuel costs ???
    I will start this one off seeings as iv posted it. Reading away 2 places available setting off 10ish from Braithwell and picking up at Kilnhurst. Anyone want to share ???? 😀
    Depends on what car you drive?

They were loud mouthy piss artist who in the end didn’t even pay anything towards the fuel, I wasn’t bothered I just wanted them
    gone. Following day I filled a black bin liner with cans, bottles and the like.

Yes but we really enjoyed it ������

Yes but we really, really enjoyed it ������

Should've left them there and sent them home via UPS.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Depends on what car you drive?
    Well it did used to be an Audi A5 but now it’s a Mercedes C class Amg 😂😂

I think it’s a good idea to car share if you know the people you are going with but a total stranger on the net, you could end up taking a mad doctor in your car

Personally I like the independence going on your own gives you, when you’ve had enough you can go when you want to stop somewhere you can
    Last edited by Silly-miller; 23-02-2019 at 04:11 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast