+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Rotherham Council

O/T Rotherham Council

Just reading the tizer this morning regarding our shambolic council who through gifted power seem to be able to get away with stupidity unchecked.

1. Recycling - I for one am fed up of seeing the growing amount of plastic waste littering our road sides and countryside, I visit the recycling centres twice a month to recycle plastic because RMBC can not be @rsed. Todays Tizer reveals the council has spent another £26,000 on consultants to "advise them" on the matter, guess what? yep, you guessed right! they are not going going to put a plastic collection in place, making Rotherham the only the only UK mainland area without a plastic collection service.

Result - expect to see more plastic waste on our streets, successful conviction rates on fly tipping stands at 1 out of every 450 attempts!

2. Chuckle Square - Reading Gareth Dennisons article regarding petitioning the council for some form of town centre recognition, it seems they are less than transparent when making their ever increasing own goals.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Just reading the tizer this morning regarding our shambolic council who through gifted power seem to be able to get away with stupidity unchecked.

1. Recycling - I for one am fed up of seeing the growing amount of plastic waste littering our road sides and countryside, I visit the recycling centres twice a month to recycle plastic because RMBC can not be @rsed. Todays Tizer reveals the council has spent another £26,000 on consultants to "advise them" on the matter, guess what? yep, you guessed right! they are not going going to put a plastic collection in place, making Rotherham the only the only UK mainland area without a plastic collection service.

Result - expect to see more plastic waste on our streets, successful conviction rates on fly tipping stands at 1 out of every 450 attempts!

2. Chuckle Square - Reading Gareth Dennisons article regarding petitioning the council for some form of town centre recognition, it seems they are less than transparent when making their ever increasing own goals.
    Have you any idea how much your beloved tories have cut council budgets since 2010 ?

If they aren't recycling plastic how come I've got a dedicated bin for plastic bottles and packaging waiting to be collected ?

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post

Is this a recycled post from some time last year ?

Quote Originally Posted by miller172 View Post
    If they aren't recycling plastic how come I've got a dedicated bin for plastic bottles and packaging waiting to be collected ?
    I believe could be wrong mind that they use the recycling facility on Grange Lane in barnsley .

A old work mate of mine's son worked on the bins for Rotherham council and spoke about it , few years ago to be fair though .

Don't really think it matters where they go to they are still collecting our plastic and other recyclable materials

Depends on what council you have I think my mp is John healy where my brothers mp is champion so I assume we have different councils too.

I’m never going to pick a party for life like so many people do it leaves you so open to abuse from those comfortable in power, but people will still crack out the phrase I’m voting ______ because I’ve always voted ______, because they are sheep.

Well said that man

thats mixed waste...read the tizer

Don't really think it matters where they go to they are still collecting our plastic and other recyclable materials
    It does to the people of Indonesia and China who have high disease and death rates because people and councils cant be arsed to spend time separating plastic from other waste

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast