+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Woodlandswolf

Woodlandswolf

I said I would not post on your board anymore but this is an emergency. Woody has not posted on our board for several weeks which is unusual. We are concerned. I know he posts on your board on occasions and I wondered if any of you have any contact details for him? Thanks. PS your season is going well.

Hello Abbo.

No chap I'm afraid I've not got his details.

Having not read your board for a while I had no idea he hasn't been posting.

I hope all is well with him and his family.

Daft question but have you tried to PM him yet?

(Ed: PM sent to Woody).
    Last edited by Albionic68; 22-02-2019 at 12:13 PM.

Thanks Albion. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    I said I would not post on your board anymore but this is an emergency. Woody has not posted on our board for several weeks which is unusual. We are concerned. I know he posts on your board on occasions and I wondered if any of you have any contact details for him? Thanks. PS your season is going well.
    If it would help , i could drop a note or speak to his sister in Cosley on Sunday.

Good news, Woody's been on Wolves Mad about an hour a go.

Great news,always seems like a nice bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Not as good as yours Abbo, i am very impressed.

Good to hear Woody is OK. You had me worried.

Good to hear you’re still breathing Des......you haven’t been on the “wind up” for a week or more!

A great week for your mate Comrade Corbyn.

Up the revolution:-))

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Not as good as yours Abbo, i am very impressed.

Good to hear Woody is OK. You had me worried.
    Yes the season is going well, I like many other supporters, are waiting for the bubble to burst. Having said that, I am enjoying it while it lasts. Onwards and upwards. Pull your fingers out and the big match could be on next season.

Hey up again Abbo. I'm glad to hear there's no concern anymore about Woody's whereabouts.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)