+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Berahino

Berahino

Stoke are considering whether or not to release this kid (he has an ongoing court case involving DUI, the idiot).

On the one hand, if Stoke cannot use him he cannot be good enough tom play us. But it might be for disciplinary reasons that they are releasing him, not for his footballing ability. That might also be an issue as we don't want someone causing disruption in the dressing room.

I haven't seen him play for ages and there's probably a good reason for that (he's not all that). But I remember he was a big talent once, and I was excited when we were linked with him back then.

Would you take him on a free for a year or two?

No, definitely not for me, Hughie.

He's trouble. Shocking attitude and whatever he had seems to be long gone.

After giving it some thought, I'm with you on this one Zip. He's not worth the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    After giving it some thought, I'm with you on this one Zip. He's not worth the risk.

Aye been there done that..Nile Ranger anyone?

Think we got him on the ultra cheap because, he was a very naughty boy..

He just seems like another talented kid, Who throws away a career he probably dreamt about since he was a nipper.

No from me.

As Zip said, his attitude is shocking.

Also the fact he's not scored many in last few seasons, we need a striker who can score. The not scoring we have covered by the Hoss.

Working under a manager like Rafa might get something out of him, however no, not worth the bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek57 View Post
    Working under a manager like Rafa might get something out of him, however no, not worth the bother.
    True. Rafa 'might' be able to sort him out but probs would go the other way and he'd disrupt what looks like a 'together unit'. Big fat NO from me.

Ashley thinks we should be more realistic with our targets. Rafa has to start shopping in the players sacked for being dick heads bin. Berahino wants to be like his football hero Nile Ranger, His C.V must be funny, Sacked from every team he has signed for. Did'nt we bid for Berahino. All of that praise he got at West Brom must of made him think he had made it, Imagine getting a bit of praise at work then beliving I can just **** about now.

I'd stay well clear of this guy, think he'd be nothing but a trouble maker in the dressing room.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)