+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Psaw....(Rog)

Psaw....(Rog)

Has someone on here red carded Psaw?

He only posts on a couple of forums and this is one of them and I know that a lot of his posts went over people's heads on here

His last effort was deemed to be in bad taste so the thread was removed if I remember rightly. I don’t think he realised it was in bad taste at the time though, just misguided. It must have got to him as you’d expect him to be all over us like a rash after the Newport game!

He's a decent bloke with his tongue firmly in his cheek,he's just texted me to say that he's been red carded and I wondered who did it?
    Last edited by cocopops61; 22-02-2019 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    He's a decent bloke with his tongue firmly in his cheek,he's just texted me to say that he's been red carded and I wondered who did it?
    I don't think it was Swale, he said he'd just removed the post and hadn't taken any further action.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    I don't think it was Swale, he said he'd just removed the post and hadn't taken any further action.
    And he posted in the topic regarding that one being removed so unless he reacted badly to the initial topic being removed I'm not sure why further action was taken at a later time

Psaw does not appear in the FootyMad banned user list at all. I've just checked. He could still be serving a short term ban though.

Another mod has also confirmed that he's not on the banned list so the problem must lay elsewhere,I will get back to him
    Thank you for your help