+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Team vs Huddersfield

Team vs Huddersfield

Right then...3 points are an absolute must. So...strongest team.

...................................Dubravka....... .........................

Yedlin..................Fernandez.......Lejeune... .......Dummett

Ritchie................Longstaff...........Diame.. .........Kenedy

..........................Almiron...............

.............................Rondon

No, I don't think for a second he'll drop Perez; I suppose one option is to put Ritchie on the left and Almiron on the right or even Perez on the left and Almiron in the number 10 position? (likelihood is he comes on as sub)I actually wouldn't mind Ki and Diame in the middle with Longstaff behind Rondon. I know very little, though. Not quite prepared to give up on Kenedy yet. We know what he can produce so hopefully we'll see it.

Now I'm off to Bamburgh then Holy Island for the night. . so be good.

Now I'm off to Bamburgh then Holy Island for the night. . so be good. [/QUOTE]

You lucky fellow. Hope the weather stays fine for you. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Now I'm off to Bamburgh then Holy Island for the night. . so be good.
    Cheers, Pat. Meal in Bamburgh, staying on the island, mooch around in the morning, back for the match.

Canny.

You lucky fellow. Hope the weather stays fine for you. Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

I think the defence can pick itself and so can the midfield, Hayden and Longstaff have been brilliant
    Id like to see Perez and Almiron running off Rondon and causing Huddersfields defence problems.

..................................Dubravka

...........Fernandez..........Lascelles..........L ejeune

Yedlin...............Longstaff...........Hayden... ..........Ritchie

..........................Perez............Almiron

...................................Rondon

Is Dummett fit yet?

Other than that, i agree Zip.

Strong starting line up but yet again Joselu on the bench ahead of Muto what a joke pay 9m for a player yet pick a donkey ahead of him

Joselu is a wonkey donkey, Supermac at his age with nobbly knees would do a better job. Maybe he keeps him around to make Perez feel like a Leathal finisher.

Im sure the commentator on Bein sports Just called Perez a useless **** in Arabic, Are Huddersfield players trying to injure Almiron, He has had more shots on target in 2 games then Joselu has since he joined.

At home against a team at the foot of the table who have 10 men. We need to open up on these fkers.

Or am I living in a parallel dimension?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    Im sure the commentator on Bein sports Just called Perez a useless **** in Arabic, Are Huddersfield players trying to injure Almiron, He has had more shots on target in 2 games then Joselu has since he joined.
    Which Bein mate?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)