+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t now that all the w@nkers are leaving.....

o/t now that all the w@nkers are leaving.....

I might re-join the Labour party.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Ha..kempo, just get to cleethorpes...

So you are a big Corbyn and Momentum fan.

Not especially but now the self serving, Blairite careerists are leaving at least there can be some genuine debate in the party.

These quitters are so dumb they can't tell the difference between Israeli foreign policy and anti-semitism. It's all a pathetic attempt to advance their own career, appearing
    " right on" without having to actually " think" about complex issues.

Classy title IBS.

Your self importance is beginning to engulf your whit.
    What a shame.

Being Jewish I couldn’t contemplate joining such a racist organisation

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Being Jewish I couldn’t contemplate joining such a racist organisation
    You're happy that the far right of your own party has a problem with Muslims though?

So what will Labour's response be to this fragmentation of their party?

Well I reckon they will do what they always do when backed into a corner. They will come up with some half baked suggestion that pleases the sheep, some sort of initiative that sounds good but hasn't been thought out or costed correctly.

Something like they did before, extra public holidays, a 4 day week or some other wizard wheeze.

Let's see.

Just started membership process.

Hopefully this will be where Labour return to their working class roots and kick out all the the trendy middle class lefties like Roly, Mikemilker and Millmoor Lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    So what will Labour's response be to this fragmentation of their party?

Well I reckon they will do what they always do when backed into a corner. They will come up with some half baked suggestion that pleases the sheep, some sort of initiative that sounds good but hasn't been thought out or costed correctly.

Something like they did before, extra public holidays, a 4 day week or some other wizard wheeze.

Let's see.

The party needs a new leader Grist desperately if it wants to form the next government anytime soon .

I say this as a person who has supported Corbyn from the very beginning but in my opinion his shelf life has expired now and it's time to for him to step down .

The bloke has done some great things for the party in returning it's focus back to fighting the working class corner but it falls short with regard to winning a GE .

We need a leader who can reunite the party and under JC that's unlikely to happen .

There are people within the left and the centre who are both responsible for the rift that exists and just simply won't come together .

Only a new leader can fix this in my opinion .

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast