+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: o/t now that all the w@nkers are leaving.....

Thanks for the kind words Roly, much appreciated, don't worry about owt howdy says, he's a two bit bully and troll, notice how he never ever posts owt apart from when he wants to abuse me??

Bit sad really, dread to think what his home life is like but heyho, each to their own eh.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Hilarious diversion from the thrust of the thread. Alway fun to read. Classic Millers Mad.
    The left seems to attract all the binary thinkers.

Left and Labour are caring and good, right and Tories are heartless and evil.

Stuff that you might believe as a child, but they never grow out of such simplistic childish thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    You are confused, raging, but I appreciate that you don't realise it.

This thread is about Labour and so Red's point about Grayling was, in a sense, a diversion, but interesting and one I was happy to take. He's a good poster and it's a pleasure to engage with him.

Whataboutery has it's place, but it depends upon how it is used. When you employ it - and certainly how you employed it against gm - it's generally about deflecting attention away from any criticism of the Labour Party. In other words, it's merely an extension of what Labour is doing on antisemitism - ignoring it and hoping it will go away.
    So let's get this straight. When you use whataboutery, it's an acceptable diversion but when anyone else uses whataboutery it's a diversion from an argument?

Wrong. Just wrong. In all cases it is an attempt to deflect an argument away from the original point onto one which you would like to make, which is why you deflected Red's point onto Abbott. Why did you feel the need to bring Abbott into it?

Just accept it and stop wriggling you hypocrite. You're embarrassing yourself.

Very true, his mates grist and gf lap it up though don't they....

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    The left seems to attract all the binary thinkers.

Left and Labour are caring and good, right and Tories are heartless and evil.

Stuff that you might believe as a child, but they never grow out of such simplistic childish thinking.
    In what way are you not a binary thinker fire? Your views are exactly those of the Britain First/Lads Allience and any other far right extremist website. Hardly sophisticated!

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    So let's get this straight. When you use whataboutery, it's an acceptable diversion but when anyone else uses whataboutery it's a diversion from an argument?

Wrong. Just wrong. In all cases it is an attempt to deflect an argument away from the original point onto one which you would like to make, which is why you deflected Red's point onto Abbott. Why did you feel the need to bring Abbott into it?

Just accept it and stop wriggling you hypocrite. You're embarrassing yourself.
    You are still confused. The diversion was Red's reference to Grayling.

I dealt with Grayling - there was no diversion. You diverted from anti-Semitism in Labour - adopting the same head in the sand approach that the party is. Own it. I know which is wrong.

P.s. Calm down. You will do yourself a mischief. It’s only a message board.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    You are still confused. The diversion was Red's reference to Grayling.

I dealt with Grayling - there was no diversion. You diverted from anti-Semitism in Labour - adopting the same head in the sand approach that the party is. Own it. I know which is wrong.

P.s. Calm down. You will do yourself a mischief. It’s only a message board.
    Sighs.

OK, let's break it down.

1. Wasn't Reds point about Greyling, a Conservative minister? Y/

2. Having commented on Grayling, did you then change the topic to Abbott, a Labour MP? Y/N

As I've said before, happy to engage with you on any topic. Just be a dear and answer my questions first. Clear the decks so to speak.

P. S. Awful attempt to lick Red's arse by the way. Utterly cringe worthy!

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    In what way are you not a binary thinker fire? Your views are exactly those of the Britain First/Lads Allience and any other far right extremist website. Hardly sophisticated!
    Really?

They want to get rid of the royal family?

That's just another example of the what I was talking about, everyone who is not far-left is far-right!
    Last edited by great_fire; 02-03-2019 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Really?

They want to get rid of the royal family?

That's just another example of the what I was talking about, everyone who is not far-left is far-right!
    Alt right are against royal family. Very different to regular right wing. You know this! Along with anti BBC, tax abolition, anti welfare /NHS etc etc

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324