+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiril Domuschiev

Quote Originally Posted by mark45 View Post
    Interested in takeover from AH.
    Some serious questions need to be asked, like how bigs his chopper, is he willing to tweet it, and perhaps the biggest question, is the monorail finally going to be built

I'm assuming we'll go straight into the Europa League next year, relegation or not.

I can hear the chant already: "Nice one Kiril, nice one son..."

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    I can hear the chant already: "Nice one Kiril, nice one

son..."
    Is it a case of Kiril or be Kiriled?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Is it a case of Kiril or be Kiriled?
    Let's hope it doesn't end up like Kirillion.

Can you remove the extraneous "h" which mars the thread title please? If this comes off we'll be for ever known as not being able to get his name right.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Can you remove the extraneous "h" which mars the thread title please? If this comes off we'll be for ever known as not being able to get his name right.
    Dhone.

"For £ 1 to 10 million pounds, it is possible to acquire ownership of a League 2 club, with the lowest estimate being Newport County"

I have a sneaking suspicion that we may be the expensive end of that comparison , unless The stags are throwing in Mansfield as well.

After Tuesday, I think there may be something of a role reversal

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    "For £ 1 to 10 million pounds, it is possible to acquire ownership of a League 2 club, with the lowest estimate being Newport County"

I have a sneaking suspicion that we may be the expensive end of that comparison , unless The stags are throwing in Mansfield as well.

After Tuesday, I think there may be something of a role reversal
    Given the amount of money we're losing each week, we're surely the most expensive L2 club to buy. But if the buyer has **** loads of money and genuine ambitions to take a team up the leagues, they might as well go for one with a bit of history and a decent fan base.

Doubt it'll happen to be fair. We'll probably end up with an obscure international consortium that promises plenty but delivers little, ultimately putting us in administration or something worse.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I’m sure some of our younger fans will be excited by this, but for me I just want an owner/owners that care about the sustainability of the club, it’s fans and the impact it can have on the local community. Of course some success on the pitch again would be nice but not if it endangers the clubs existence.
    Very well put. I'm not interested in hearing of 5 year plans to get us to the Championship in the slightest. I just want someone to run us with a degree of basic efficiency so we don't keep ending up in situations like the current one.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast