+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts v Mansfaild tickets

Notts v Mansfaild tickets

I see they have sold there allocation...
    A good turnout expected
    However have it on good authority that several have also got tickets for the spion Kop area..
    I can’t see that ending well...

I don't get why we've only been given 3900 in a 5700 seat stand. We sold out so quickly I'm convinced we'd sell 5000. Now, Notts will probably have up to 1000 Stags fans in the home ends. Most Stags believe that there won't be this fixture next season so they all want to be there for it. Hardy or SAG or whoever it is need to sort this to prevent any trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnificent View Post
    I don't get why we've only been given 3900 in a 5700 seat stand. We sold out so quickly I'm convinced we'd sell 5000. Now, Notts will probably have up to 1000 Stags fans in the home ends. Most Stags believe that there won't be this fixture next season so they all want to be there for it. Hardy or SAG or whoever it is need to sort this to prevent any trouble.
    I would assume the capacity will be reduced for safety reasons after advice from Notts police which as you rightly point out is silly really because now the potential for trouble is no longer contained. Does still also beg the question how Lincoln have sold 4,600?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I would assume the capacity will be reduced for safety reasons after advice from Notts police which as you rightly point out is silly really because now the potential for trouble is no longer contained. Does still also beg the question how Lincoln have sold 4,600?
    Probably because Lincoln is a less intense rivalry, but I think you're right the law of unintended consequences could come into play here.

Considering your average home attendance has been about 4500 i think 3900 would be about right, or do more come for a day out in the big city

Quote Originally Posted by ReadWarbler View Post
    Considering your average home attendance has been about 4500 i think 3900 would be about right, or do more come for a day out in the big city
    After your turnout at Field Mill, I don't think you should be talking about attendances, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Notts could just solve it by making it pay on the day. We won't being 5700, but we'll definitely have more than 3900 there.

After your turnout at Field Mill, I don't think you should be talking about attendances, do you?

The game is a big day out for you. Mansfield not exactly an exciting place to visit for away fans is it , Like normal you will bring more to Notts than you get at your home games. Even your fans will only come out to watch you when playing at a decent ground in a decent City,

I don't get why we've only been given 3900 in a 5700 seat stand.
    You have only been given 3,900 so that we can accommodate all the extra fingers.

However many they bring, I'd bet that 50% of them wouldn't be able to name 3 Mansfield players if asked.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast