+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chis, Corky, Kitey, Pents, the Spanish cave dweller, etc, etc...

Chis, Corky, Kitey, Pents, the Spanish cave dweller, etc, etc...

Where are you, let's be avin you?
    Even Fiddler has popped in to say hello.

Hands up who enjoyed the rugby yesterday?

Rugby???? Welsh rugby????? ……. bloody heathen's game!! …

Anybody who doesn't like rugby is a friend of Dorothy, and that's a fact.

Hello Southerndown, I'm still around, just find this site too irritating to use now.. Footy Mad seem to have made it completely user unfriendly... I had a lot of fun with the banter etc when I could just open the computer and there was the site, but I have to mess about navigating here & there, avoiding adverts only to find hardly any of the old gang use it. I think Lovedean was one of the last to use it regularly... I still contact him regularly ( most matches). Havent heard from Corky although he keeps in touch with Lovedean. I met up with PFCin Cov last year at Oxford. Just realised you are named after a golf course ? You still domiciled around the Harlow area ?

Alright Kitey, Southerndown golf club is actualy in Ogmore, I've only played it the once. I'm more Hitchin than Harlow, near to (but definitely not in) Stevenage.
    It's a shame this place has died it used to be a good laugh, and used to enjoy all the aggro and arguments.

Where the feck is Chis when you want a good gloat! Hopefully still kopping it from his in-laws.
    Thrashing the paddies for the Grand Slam was a thing of beauty.
    What was also a thing of beauty was witnessing England completely implode against the Jocks, excellent stuff.
    Last edited by Southerndown; 18-03-2019 at 05:07 PM.

Gents, a board is as good as it's posters, I'm still in touch with several of the old crew, start posting and I'm sure they will be back.

The challemge is there for those who want it.

Quote Originally Posted by suicide View Post
    Gents, a board is as good as it's posters, I'm still in touch with several of the old crew, start posting and I'm sure they will be back.

The challemge is there for those who want it.
    Nope. Don't want to, and you can't make me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikee1980 View Post
    Nope. Don't want to, and you can't make me.
    You should be a Mod

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)