+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Looks like Pressley wants to stay

Looks like Pressley wants to stay

...according to the OS. I'm not surprised as the Clud does have a more professional look about it of later. It must be a good berth for a Scot too. I hope he's given a handle to show what he can do past another couple of transfer windows at least. - External Link

The euphoria of all the signings a month ago has well and truly gone.Any team who have ambitions stay in the mix and do not drop out.Home games coming up mean nowt,2 points from 15 come on who ye kidding.The upshot of it all is a powder puff attack,its gone and it will need returning and quick.Sing when were winning oh i.(realist)so come on and get the job done or more slaps coming there way and justified and all this nice talk is crap,like ive said actions speak louder than words,where is that proof pudding i wanted.

Same team and tactics next week and we’ll lose as the momentum has gone and Swindon are on the move. Devitt can make a difference but who is he feeding? The only way out of this division, in my opinion, is 4-4-2 with a couple of strikers. We can’t play that way.

We’re doomed.

Presley will do a super job for you Griff but things will not go your way until next season when he brings in players that he knows the team needs to take Carlisle to promotion and he will .

But he will need backing as well.

The only snag with that Buc,is every manager we get,its wait till he gets his own players in and then judge him,meanwhile ten years on and we never do.Sam still scoring i see,it will not be liked cos he is not doing it for us,but if he moves on and utd get a `cut`that will be fine and makes them feel better the me me selfish sods.

Early on Sam Cosgrove showed promise but fans were getting impatient with him
    But I knew come time he'd do a good job and he is the goals came and the confidence started to show.

Your loss our gain I suppose and yes I believe there's championship clubs sniffing about . if Sam keeps scoring then maybe a few million and hopefully a good cut for Carlisle. Win win

There's a number of players out of contract in Scotland come the end of season free to sign maybe a few from Aberdeen.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)