+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Minority middle class sport radio priority

Got to love this time of year when all the Rugby bores come out to lecture us Football fans about how Rugby is a better sport than football.

Then once the 6 nations are done they wont watch another game untill 2020.

Rugby fans are always loud drunken bellends. I have never met anyone to change my opinion.

On friday Schipol was full of kilt wearing knobs in stripey tops, berets and onion necklaces while being loud, pished and obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by MerklandRoad84 View Post
    Got to love this time of year when all the Rugby bores come out to lecture us Football fans about how Rugby is a better sport than football.

Then once the 6 nations are done they wont watch another game untill 2020.
    Pedant alert. The world cup is this year

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Pedant alert. The world cup is this year
    Fat boys wrestling in the mud. I suppose it's what you're brought up with. The wifies that have never played the sport that are fanatics annoy me as much as the rugged buggers types. Been to six nations games, saw Australia play the all blacks in front of 100000 people in Sydney and theres more atmosphere at pittodrie for a visit of Hamilton.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Rugby fans are always loud drunken bellends. I have never met anyone to change my opinion.

On friday Schipol was full of kilt wearing knobs in stripey tops, berets and onion necklaces while being loud, pished and obnoxious.
    So just exactly same if the Scotland football team was playing abroad then??

Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post
    So just exactly same if the Scotland football team was playing abroad then??
    Indeed, they are a complete joke, “Ach it is only banter”.......aye, awrite.....I’ll put a “drinking” kilt on, pair of cheap boots, Scotland top and then a glengarry or fitever that is weighed down with badges to show how a top tartan foot soldier you are and get blootered,sing in whatever airport and do what I want....not much “banter” for fellow passengers......I don’t wear colours/kilts/bun-nets etc.......however, if I behaved like the tartan army do in airports I would get lifted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed, they are a complete joke, “Ach it is only banter”.......aye, awrite.....I’ll put a “drinking” kilt on, pair of cheap boots, Scotland top and then a glengarry or fitever that is weighed down with badges to show how a top tartan foot soldier you are and get blootered,sing in whatever airport and do what I want....not much “banter” for fellow passengers......I don’t wear colours/kilts/bun-nets etc.......however, if I behaved like the tartan army do in airports I would get lifted.
    I hear you are like that in the golf club after a winning round

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I hear you are like that in the golf club after a winning round
    If I play like last week today..... I’ll maybe win, however, dignity and decorum in win/lose or a halved match is what sets us apart......the only round will be G&T’s for all those participating prior to watching the fitba later on.

p.s......did your favourite coach pull the chain on his anchor again??

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    If I play like last week today..... I’ll maybe win, however, dignity and decorum in win/lose or a halved match is what sets us apart......the only round will be G&T’s for all those participating prior to watching the fitba later on.

p.s......did your favourite coach pull the chain on his anchor again??

SF
    Our defensive players done us a turn yesterday so the anchor man would like myself have been chuffed with the 3 points. Let’s hope the defenders can do us a turn next week also. Playing with attacking defenders is what modern day football is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    Fat boys wrestling in the mud. I suppose it's what you're brought up with. The wifies that have never played the sport that are fanatics annoy me as much as the rugged buggers types. Been to six nations games, saw Australia play the all blacks in front of 100000 people in Sydney and theres more atmosphere at pittodrie for a visit of Hamilton.

Tartan army are also bellends.

I was brought up watching rugby too. My dad helped found Ellon RFC. But the general consensus is, you are a drunken bellend if you follow international rugby
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 24-02-2019 at 10:44 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast