+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Minority middle class sport radio priority

Minority middle class sport radio priority

No FM coverage of Radio Scotland's bread and butter sport again today, as preference is given to a five matches a year public school minority sport, to fitba's disadvantage.

Relegated to the hissy white noise static of AM to cater for the masonic bourgeoisie on the main frequency.

Get the picnic basket out of the shooting brake, Farquhar, there's a good chap.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 23-02-2019 at 02:35 PM.

Got to cater for Tarquin and the fellas 1st. Pish sport,

They should really be televising polo.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    They should really be televising polo.
    Dinna gie them any ****ing ideas.

Radio Shortbread on FM is always a bit flaky for me, so I always listen to it on MW.

Imagine, relegating two sporting behemoths, two of Scotland's most proud sporting institutions to a.m. radio.

Oh........ wait...........

Minority sport that sells out murrayfield every home game. When was the last time hampden was sold out for a Scotland game?? I dinnae get the anti rugby push spouted on here. I’m happy to support Scotland in more than one sport.

I also support Scotland in more than 1 sport. Just not rugby, its pish and requires no skill just brute strength. If i started lifting weights just now i could be in squad for next years 6 nations

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    I also support Scotland in more than 1 sport. Just not rugby, its pish and requires no skill just brute strength. If i started lifting weights just now i could be in squad for next years 6 nations
    You probably wouldn’t even get back up after the first tackle, just brute strength that’s like saying football is just cardio

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    I kin see you your no a fan but have you even seen the game before? Our captain is about 5 foot 8 and you’d be lucky if he was 12 stone soaking wet.
    Your sounding an awfy lot like somebody they never got picked for the team at school

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast