+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Longstaff

Longstaff

I think we've got a gem here, he just get's better and better every game he plays. He shows great confidence and calmness on the ball, he will only get better.

Very good young player

Keep quiet,Ashley knows phuck all about football.So if we don't let him know how good he is,the fat kunt cant sell him.Thats the only thing that will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    I think we've got a gem here, he just get's better and better every game he plays. He shows great confidence and calmness on the ball, he will only get better.
    He does seem to have a lot of confidence and maturity for a youngster. It will surely stand him in good stead as he makes his spot his own.

Considering he was thrown in when we weren't in as good a position it bodes well for the lad that he's taken it all in his stride.

Rafa must have surely seen the maturity in him.

Excellent again today. First choice midfielder for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Excellent again today. First choice midfielder for me.
    Jonjo who???

This lad keeps his place ahead of Diame, Kai & Shelvey

Got a bright future and from what Rafa says some in his family are pro athletes and advising him well

I hope his brother turns out as well as him. The Ameobi brothers were the last to play. Longshots longstaff better be on a long contract. We need more strikers that can put away chances. If Perez starts scoring regular as well as Rondon. Rafa seems to have fixed our defence. If he goes I expect the next yes man to undo all the good work Rafa started. Having players sold without being replaced. Ready for next christmas takeover debacle and Relagation battle.

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    Jonjo who???

This lad keeps his place ahead of Diame, Kai & Shelvey

Got a bright future and from what Rafa says some in his family are pro athletes and advising him well
    Commentator babbling about Longstaff reminding him of Michael Carrick. I have to disagree Carrick was never as mobile as Longstaff & his passing wasn't as good as Longstaff's appears to be.

Sean Longstaff reminds me of a young Steven Gerrard. Dynamic, smart, tough, technical, tactically brilliant.

Rafa can develop this lad into a world class midfielder!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    Commentator babbling about Longstaff reminding him of Michael Carrick. I have to disagree Carrick was never as mobile as Longstaff & his passing wasn't as good as Longstaff's appears to be.

Sean Longstaff reminds me of a young Steven Gerrard. Dynamic, smart, tough, technical, tactically brilliant.

Rafa can develop this lad into a world class midfielder!
    He reminds me of Carrick,only because of his calmness under pressure and we know Rafa likes to stay calm lol.
    I agree with you though,he's definitely got more in his locker than Carrick..
    At least this one didn't slip through the net..It's a bit ironic though that if it weren't for injuries/fat cnuts penny pinching,the lad would be oot on loan to some chimpo team.
    SSN had the coke heed doing the predictions on Friday,he said he should be rested cos he has been playing too much football.Fast forward 24hrs Jeff and the lads were discussing Chelseas predicament and he said young players need a chance and need to play.

These feckers get paid for talking shoite...

Aye - they could just go to the pub on sat at 12 and get three blokes and it would be similar

I'm really pleased to see him doing well, taken his chance with both hands.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)