+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Away form

Its an excellent record and deserves praise.

I think the comments around teams attacking us more when they are at home and not sitting in giving us more chance to get in behind them are spot on.

Sevco are bound to come and try to have a go up here, rather than just sit in, so hopefully the same rules will apply next Sunday & we can import our away from to Pittodrie for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Sevco are bound to come and try to have a go up here, rather than just sit in, so hopefully the same rules will apply next Sunday & we can import our away from to Pittodrie for that one.
    Absolutely.
    I hope we do horse them, but equally enjoy it if its a deflection off the rat as well.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Absolutely.
    I hope we do horse them, but equally enjoy it if its a deflection off the rat as well.
    Deflection would do, but personally I'd rather see a ricochet off Morelos' face - McKenna belting the ball at 200mph from point blank range hitting him square in his gurny little puss and flying into his own net. Wipe the smirk off his cheating face at the same time. We'd probably get a red card for it though, but we'll be getting a red card at some point anyway, so might as well be for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Deflection would do, but personally I'd rather see a ricochet off Morelos' face - McKenna belting the ball at 200mph from point blank range hitting him square in his gurny little puss and flying into his own net. Wipe the smirk off his cheating face at the same time. We'd probably get a red card for it though, but we'll be getting a red card at some point anyway, so might as well be for that!
    If McKennas going to get a red card, just be as well leaving the ball alone and replacing with Morelos’s Heid.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123