+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: o/t Muse

Well Flea and that guy from Primus who do "slap-bass" are highly regarded as well and I can't stand that type of music.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Saw them in Bristol last night. I can't put into words how great of a gig it was, best concert I've ever been to, and my favourite all time band. A bonus Chris also happens to be a Miller! The Pink Floyd of my generation the way the next generation will enviously ask about "you got to see that tour live". Such an amazing set list last night with all my favourites and the coolest stage prop I've ever seen.

At Ashton Gate it got me thinking how amazing it would be to see them play at New York. I know it's "too small" of a venue for a band that size especially doing such huge global tours with only a handful of concerts in the UK, but if ever there was an opportunity to try and make the most of a local connection and pull off such a special occasion for the town Muse is surely it!? Can't do any harm to ask...
    I was at the Etihad last month (bizarrely in practically the same seat as when RUFC were there in January!) and Muse were awesome. Musicianship and stage show second to none.

I have to say though, much of the intimacy is lost when these big bands play huge stadiums; it was a similar feeling with U2 at Twickenham in 2017. There's definitely scope for Muse to play smaller venues. NYS might be a tad too small though (but would be amazing )

Special mention to support act Tom Morello. An excellent guitarist and a great set. Top bloke as well.
    Last edited by Redshank; 05-07-2019 at 11:45 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12