+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing fans once again C

something needs addressed by the club to stop the hemorrhage of fans .
    Last edited by Francis_begbie_HFC; 26-02-2019 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I wonder how the AGM went last night?

i dont know yet but im getting a copy of the minutes ,from an old friend who has quite a few shares .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    loool are you implying im not a real fan spike after supporting queens since i was 5 years old ,now 46 and prob mist about 20 home games in that period of time ,there will be lucky if you can find many queens fans who have made that sort of commitment to queens in that space of time ,and out of that rough 20 game assessment about 5 of those game have been this season as im defo losing patience with queens this season more than i ever have in the past ,but at the end of the day it doesnt matter if you go to every game or just 1 per season or even none atol everyone has the same right of opinion about queens .and queens seem hellbent on losing fans over the last season or so ,no surprize the numbers are dropping and its the faithfull thick and thin fans you talk about thats starting to dip now not just the floaters queens are slowly crumbling .
    I casted no aspersions on anyone but merely stated that true fans supported the club through thick and thin which is a undisputable fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    I casted no aspersions on anyone but merely stated that true fans supported the club through thick and thin which is a undisputable fact.

yep your right spike ,but the attendances suggest these so called true fans you speak about are dwindling away this season ,its amazing how you can suddenly turn from a true diehard to a none true fan just by missing a few gash games lol .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)