+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Ict

Wldnt go as far as to say wrong players. There is quality within the team, bt how many more excuses can we make for the lack of desire motivation, basic composure, tactics and skill set required to win games!!

All I'm saying is there is expectation at Dundee United FC. If players can't deal with that (and I'm not saying the are any like that BTW) they shouldn't be here.

I agree ttt when you sign for our club you should be in no doubt what is to be expected from you, and how we are prob the biggest scalp for all other teams in the div. A lot was said by those involved in the recruitment about the selection of the new players being based not solely on their quality but character also. Hopefully the run in will show this

......or perhaps the wrong (4231 obsessed) manager yet again.

Got to give ICT some credit. They had us pretty well sussed I think. Got to remember that we are fundamentally a new team. It's unlikely that we'll truly gel until we've had a pre-season together and a few competitive games.

They got the last minute goal last night. But it could well have been us. Albeit, ICT would justifiably felt robbed.

We move on to Saturday and another tough fixture against a Thistle side that are currently drawing with Hearts. It doesn't get any easier. But if we can win on Sat we are still in it as regards the championship.

"But it could well have been us."

No, it couldn't - because we had 13 players used yesterday and we were honking. I think perhaps two players got pass marks yesterday for us, I don't think any Icey Tea player failed to pass muster.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecca_Sheikh View Post
    "But it could well have been us."

No, it couldn't - because we had 13 players used yesterday and we were honking. I think perhaps two players got pass marks yesterday for us, I don't think any Icey Tea player failed to pass muster.
    I completely agree, we got what deserved from the match, nothing.

As much as Robbie has given us a lift, I have to question when he says in the Courier 'we were in the ascendency after the penalty and nothing much was coming from them.' Why can't he just accept that we were beaten by the better team on the day and from where I was sitting, we could have played 3 times or more as long and still not won! We were rubbish and more!

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Big crowds and flag displays= defeat

FACT
    Yup, usual fae us...

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Yup, usual fae us...
    I think even being on TV is a curse for us at the moment.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)