+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Ict

Oh and by the way I can just see the sol having celtic v hearts and rangers v Inverness at semis at hampden

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Didnt matter what we did, we were just as bad whether we were playing out from the back or punting it up to Safranko. Whatever we did, it usually ended up back at our keeper more often than not!

Not that im too bothered we are out, but the players didnt seem to be putting in the same effort as Tuesday.
    Seems to be down to a couple of players who came in. Fyvie and Pawlett disappointing. You’re right though - all forgotten if they get a win on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    This Exactly.

3points much more important on Tuesday for me. Disappointing but we now concentrate on the league without distractions.
    This all day long, no more distractions from the league. Nothing else matters.

Inverness wanted it more. We were poor. Highlights our weak areas and should be used as a opportunity to improve. Not the end of the world....an opportunity missed but the league is our priority. We are constantly poor when the fans back the team and tv cameras are on us.....this is something that will have to change if we make the play offs.
    A chance to put things right on Saturday though!

Inverness without doubt the better team today and deserved to go through

Sad to say but Fyvie is a shadow of what he was before that injury in Dec 2017, in hindsight should not have started, made the absence of butcher more obvious.. Didn't like even a few cheered that he was going off though, no need for that shyt, it's injuries that's affected him

However need to get over this habit of the last few years of not turning up when there is a bigger crowd or TV cameras

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Glad to get that over with, back to league business. Those who said poxy scottish cup was more important ( we know who you are) how kind of stoopid do you feel? However, never win a game of football playing like that let alone a league!

I personally don't at all, feel the same, opinion wasn't determined on the outcome, will think differently if ICT draw Celtic in the semi final right enough.

We aren't likely to winthe league, need to make sure we get second though

Get over it mate. The league is MUCH more important as stated earlier. And there is more chance of winning the league than there ever was winning the cup or at least promotion.

Nothing to get over you wee stalker, I'm happy for you that you have your opinion on it though, well done, good job buddy

****in depressing how far we've fallen. The players we have now are pretty pathetic, they're not even youngsters from the youth team we can get behind. I'll admit this post is after a few beers, but that performance was just rank. Lucky to get the pen, and apart from that there was nothing. Neilson must be a bit worried about his position, if he's not able to organise an effective team he'll be out the door. And after today's evidence nobody would be sad to see him go.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Nothing to get over you wee stalker, I'm happy for you that you have your opinion on it though, well done, good job buddy
    Eh?

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)