+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Ict

Quote Originally Posted by NOSCOTCAPS View Post
    As much as Robbie has given us a lift, I have to question when he says in the Courier 'we were in the ascendency after the penalty and nothing much was coming from them.'
    Did he honestly say that? Did he not see the perfectly good goal they scored that was wrongly disallowed for offside?

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    Did he honestly say that? Did he not see the perfectly good goal they scored that was wrongly disallowed for offside?
    https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/spor...es-out-of-cup/

Quote Originally Posted by NOSCOTCAPS View Post
    As much as Robbie has given us a lift, I have to question when he says in the Courier 'we were in the ascendency after the penalty and nothing much was coming from them.' Why can't he just accept that we were beaten by the better team on the day and from where I was sitting, we could have played 3 times or more as long and still not won! We were rubbish and more!
    We were though, albeit for about 10 minutes but there was only one team going for the jugular at that point. We didn't wait long before letting them back into the game though. That was about the only 10 minutes of the entire game where I thought we had a chance of winning.

Agree he should be big enough to say we never turned up, we were predictable and he was out managed on the day by wee Robbo who had learnt from Tuesdays game

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    Dead right mate, we would have been biling if that had been us.

the over reaction brigade out again it seems. ICT deserved to win but it took a last minute goal for them to still beat us. plus we at least won the league game which in the bigger picture was more important. yeah its worrying we had such an off day but since RN got to bring his own players in we've been better and one of the form teams in the league. the bipolar support who were raving about players on tuesday were then slaughtering them on sunday.

im seeing people wanting RN out? seriously! we'd be battling with ICT for last play off position if we didnt have him imo but instead we're in the mix and with abit of luck could still win title!

cant afford many more slip ups but this overreaction to results either way is nonsense.

Anyone wanting RN out needs to support another team. Jesus still 2nd worrying signs yes but like terry, frank and shedka have said going up this year is probably a wish. Inhope we do as i think our american owners will go for it. If not thats when we judge neilson.

I hate 4231 but we may actually have the players for it. As much as i like safranko he isnt a striker full of goals.

Partick saturday is huge

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Anyone wanting RN out needs to support another team. Jesus still 2nd worrying signs yes but like terry, frank and shedka have said going up this year is probably a wish. Inhope we do as i think our american owners will go for it. If not thats when we judge neilson.

I hate 4231 but we may actually have the players for it. As much as i like safranko he isnt a striker full of goals.

Partick saturday is huge
    Agreed.

We were absolutely woeful on Sunday but let's not hit the panic button.

I'm just glad this Saturday's game isn't on telly

Quote Originally Posted by darrenshedtastic View Post
    the over reaction brigade out again it seems. ICT deserved to win but it took a last minute goal for them to still beat us. plus we at least won the league game which in the bigger picture was more important. yeah its worrying we had such an off day but since RN got to bring his own players in we've been better and one of the form teams in the league. the bipolar support who were raving about players on tuesday were then slaughtering them on sunday.

im seeing people wanting RN out? seriously! we'd be battling with ICT for last play off position if we didnt have him imo but instead we're in the mix and with abit of luck could still win title!

cant afford many more slip ups but this overreaction to results either way is nonsense.
    I don't see anyone wanting RN out, I certainly don't. However I think fans are perfectly entitled to question another woeful performance, and I would have called it that even if we had scraped an undeserved victory.

Put it this way...loads of learnings from Sunday can be taken into our league performances! Expect a reaction now against Partick.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)