+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ict

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Faf, calm down dear... I promise never to disagree with you ever again!
    Oh dear.

Cheer up

Thought some of the fitba in the first 20 was great to watch, and the full backs were excellent throughout. Keeper did well tonight and we should get the yank signed up for a longer period coz he’s a player.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    i wanted Ayr to win toinight, county are running away with this now and have a game in hand
    Some sense at last, shame it came from you! 🤣

i wanted Ayr to win toinight, county are running away with this now and have a game in hand
    Think most of us wanted an Ayr win, wanting and expecting being two different things, all I said was if you'd been offered these two results at 7pm would you have taken them. And I would have

we can only win our games....Ross countys results can't be influenced by us. We win the rest of our games and we'll win the league.....it's all about united and I believe that there are plenty of points to be dropped by all teams in this run in. We still have a fighting chance. we might not be pretty but that's 3pts on the board for us tonight....and that's all that matters!

Yeah, the game in hand might be the one that wins them the league. If they beat Falkirk to go 8 clear it would realistically mean we would have to win both our games v them to have a chance. It's not over yet though as weegie says.

Our first win against ICT since August 2017. That's kind of a monkey off our back.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Some sense at last, shame it came from you! ��
    Love you too

Quote Originally Posted by Jeztheshed View Post
    Our first win against ICT since August 2017. That's kind of a monkey off our back.
    holy f uck is that right Jez???

Good ane, Nesbitt is the weakest signing made. Just don’t see anything about him tbh.
    Last edited by GingerPetric; 26-02-2019 at 10:30 PM. Reason: In reply to Stoke’s wish for him getting more game time. Would have helped if I replied to the post 😳

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)