+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ict

Ict

I think we will go attacking.
    Prob Siegrist
    Seaman Connolly Reynolds Robson
    Harkes Butcher
    Pawlett Clark Sanfranko
    Sow

maybe even 433

Tuesday is massive.

I fancy County to take the points at home to Ayr. So, in terms of keeping our title challenge, got to think that 3 points vs Caley on Tuesday is a must.

And I would say the pressure is all on us.

Nice to get back playing on grass at Tannadice. A home support should help. But I reckon it's going to be a really tight game.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    Tuesday is massive.

I fancy County to take the points at home to Ayr. So, in terms of keeping our title challenge, got to think that 3 points vs Caley on Tuesday is a must.

And I would say the pressure is all on us.

Nice to get back playing on grass at Tannadice. A home support should help. But I reckon it's going to be a really tight game.
    Yep, can only really see rossco beating Ayr.

It will be tight. May be time for Sow to start if he is showing something in training we are not yet seeing on the pitch.

Hopefully be a good night under the lights

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    I think we will go attacking.
    Prob Siegrist
    Harkes Butcher
    Pawlett Clark Sanfranko
    Sow

maybe even 433
    I think playing with both keepers will improve our chances,
    not seen the Prob guy but you never know he might be decent

Clark is a striker, no way should he be accommodated at No10 to suit a Largs mentality that 4231 is the only formation that can win a football match. Does my f*#$@ing head in.
    Safranko and Clark in a front two, keep the Sow on the bench until the game is won this time. Robbie that means 2-0 minimum.
    I'd bring Nesbitt in to provide more creativity behind the front two, see how it looks at half time.
    Attack with everything we have because if we don't get 3 points it's game over for first place if it's not already.

Gotta change the keeper. Dracula screwing up again at the weekend. Coming for a cross he’s not got a hope in hell of getting then closing his eyes at the crucial point. His hands are actually lower than the guys head at the point of contact. How is that even possible?
    Name:  76AC729B-9051-489E-8F2D-F1BFDB66477A.jpg
Views: 3983
Size:  35.6 KB

I hadn’t been a massive fan of Siegrist but he’s shown himself to be pretty solid recently. His distribution has been much improved too. I’d argue the point that in that picture there’s no sign of a defender making any sort of challenge. It’s a team game.

We are in a much better place. As said we have the makings of a proper team that’s only going to keep improving through to the end of the season.

Let’s keep the pressure on County and get 2nd place sewn up if nothing better.

Tomorrow could be a tight game but we have the capability to punish them if we finally become ruthless in front of goal.

Horrific gk by prob siegrist 🤣 is laidlaw any good?? Maybe time to find out. Agree clark is a striker maybe just get a good old 442 for tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Horrific gk by prob siegrist �� is laidlaw any good?? Maybe time to find out. Agree clark is a striker maybe just get a good old 442 for tuesday?
    443 better but I'd go 442 and attack, try and get the goals that win the match first half. As others have said we should be scoring more, let's have it. Fed up with nervy finishes.

Obviously we need to take care of ourselves and ICT will see this as last chance for them, a win for them and County dropping pts will see their interest and belief grow too

Two score draws would not be a big surprise

Hoping Ayr get at least a point in the other game and wouldn't mind them winning assuming we take care of business

Siegrist
    Seaman Reynolds Connolly Robson
    Butcher Harkes
    Pawlett Clark C.Smith
    Safranko

Looking forward to the games this week. Think we can do well in both. Perhaps the feeling of being a bit hard done to/unlucky at Falkirk will help in some ways. I personally would set up different against ICT. Think it is good to occupy both centre halves and make their fullbacks stay narrower/deeper. They will pack midfield too. Would like to see
    Siegrist
    Butcher
    Stanton Harkes
    Pawlett
    Safranko Clark

Don't really mind who plays though and will back Robbie to know better than me!

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)