+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grow up Kirky

Charlie couldn't be faulted for effort and commitment on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by wavy View Post
    Interesting as a Tranmere fan reading this thread. When you beat us 3-2 earlier in the season,Kirk's behaviour and theatrics in the last part of the game were appalling and an utter disgrace.We who were there and saw it have not forgotten.Rest assured he will get a ''warm''[not ]welcome next Friday.
    Just to say I'm pleased that Tranmere are back in the league and doing pretty well this season. It seems a long time ago now when there was no segregation of fans and we had a great rappore with some Tranmere fans we stood with at Prenton Park. I can't recall the score that day but I do remember we beat them 5-1 away one Friday night and that was before the Dario Gradi era LOL...

We will do well to get a draw this Friday imo..

Quote Originally Posted by out0lunch View Post
    Well you know what they say about empty kettles and elephants

I find it sad that you seem to find that stamping on a players leg that could have finished his career is ok
    No I haven't seen the phantom ''stamp''-I think you're somewhat OTT and overdramatic with career ending suggestions. Name me one footballer whose career has been ended in that way.All I do know is that after we made it 3-2 he spent the rest of the match disgracefully trying to get some of our players sent off and rolled over and over and over at every contact wasted lots of time and whinged non stop at the ref.I suppose you could say that he did his job for your team because he alienated and wound up quite a few of our players so much that they seemed to forget that they needed another goal to equalise and lost their concentration on the game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12