+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Administration.

Quote Originally Posted by LilCrazyKim View Post
    Sorry Mike, I should have included the link in the post. https://twitter.com/bunnmj20/status/1100057265191747585

I agree. The only other thing I can think of at this stage is that a takeover is close, but like others have said why would a prospective owner buy the club now when they could get it for much cheaper a few weeks down the line?
    Why would they wait? The club might be cheaper to buy but they won't be in the football league.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I bet the pneumatic one has an adaptor to inflate your doll collection.

I must admit, I laughed at that

All a bit weird , the guy stated he could fund the club in the Championship, plans for a top notch training ground, Paragon i guess were to fund it all with interest.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Notts might be in big trouble and you make an appearance?????
    I told you months ago we were in big trouble, it's just mugs like you couldn't see it..

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    I told you months ago we were in big trouble, it's just mugs like you couldn't see it..
    You want it to be - the rest of us don't.

There's a huge difference between us you see

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    All a bit weird , the guy stated he could fund the club in the Championship, plans for a top notch training ground, Paragon i guess were to fund it all with interest.
    It was all total bull shiite from a deluded fool ....

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    You want it to be - the rest of us don't.

There's a huge difference between us you see
    What a complete twaat you are. I don't or never wanted it to be and YES there is a huge difference you couldn't work out a con artist and quite a few of us could..

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    What a complete twaat you are. I don't or never wanted it to be and YES there is a huge difference you couldn't work out a con artist and quite a few of us could..
    Can you honestly say that you wanted AH to be successful?

(See, it's quite easy to not be abusive)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Actually, AH making sense, and trying to calm things down.

I did a bit of digging at Companies House. (Easily done, you can get info on any company now for free). This is the Paragon Group for instance: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...filing-history

Looks like our beloved Club is owned by the Group. Not Paragon Interiors. This could mean that if Paragon Interiors goes into admin, it doesn't affect Notts. Whilst this won't cheer anyone up, think about it the other way round, if NCFC went bust, should it affect Paragon Interiors, as they are two separate companies?

The situation of the Club will depend on other factors, like continued ability to finance trading activities. As long as we have the cash to operate, we won't go into admin.

On the subject of a sale. The club has a value based on all the things we don't see from the outside, like existing financial commitments, level of debt etc. Plus of course league status. We would be worth much less as a none league club, but a potential buyer will want us as a league club. Waiting for us to go into admin, as some are suggesting here, just doesn't make sense, as you are likely just to need to spend more time and money getting us back in the league.

Just my twopenny worth.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast