+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Administration.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Plenty of red tips in tier 5 Joepass! Better gets used to it.
    BTW mucker, the CG is owned by the club but the council own the ground it sits on. For example council own the lease, bit like buying a lease hold property if ya get what I mean.
    There is a mortgage on the clough and trent end that they have defolted on a few times. the council paid for them so that doesn't leave much.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Wasps have been steadfast in their resolve to not deal while Coventry keep up with legal proceedings. I think they have until the 5th March and it doesn't look like SISU are calling their lawyers off
    So assume Coventry hit the buffers (which they wont), Notts in administration (Quite possible) they need at least 15 points to send Macca down as the one club, assuming old Sol's boys don't pick up any more points (Unlikely)

Quote Originally Posted by LilCrazyKim View Post
    Attachment 12001

This was apparently sent round to members of his golf club. The lack of corresponding statement for Notts would suggest that something is afoot as far as we're concerned, though lord knows what.

Obviously this is all concerning for us, but I feel awful for Paragon's employees. I would guess they're supposed to be paid on Wednesday.
    From Leigh Curtis twitter.
    Matt Bunn

@bunnmj20
    Follow Follow @bunnmj20 41 minutes ago
    More
    Just been told there will be no statement today regarding the situation of Paragon or Notts County, both owned by Alan Hardy. Any statement now expected later this week, although there has been no reason as to why it is being delayed

Quote Originally Posted by nottsco2002 View Post
    So assume Coventry hit the buffers (which they wont), Notts in administration (Quite possible) they need at least 15 points to send Macca down as the one club, assuming old Sol's boys don't pick up any more points (Unlikely)
    Yeah or the team coming up also isn't allowed in because they have a 3/4g pitch, that might save us but very unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Have my testicles crushed in a vice.
    Don't struggle, I'll help.
    I have a Manual and pneumatic one to chose from.

No statement today apparently. Not sure what the implications of that are.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to take a holiday from work.
    What's your source LilCrazy? Just checked, and that's what the Post is reporting: https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/...-notts-2580667 . Nothing until at least later this week.

Sorry Mike, I should have included the link in the post. https://twitter.com/bunnmj20/status/1100057265191747585

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I'd say no news is probably bad news in this case. If Notts were going to be unaffected, he'd just come out and say so, like he did with the golf club.

Looking pretty bleak!
    I agree. The only other thing I can think of at this stage is that a takeover is close, but like others have said why would a prospective owner buy the club now when they could get it for much cheaper a few weeks down the line?

Sorry Mike, I should have included the link in the post. https://twitter.com/bunnmj20/status/1100057265191747585

I agree. The only other thing I can think of at this stage is that a takeover is close, but like others have said why would a prospective owner buy the club now when they could get it for much cheaper a few weeks down the line?
    I suppose you might want to avoid a points deduction making relegation inevitable?

The only reason would be that they could offer (say) 20p in the £1 for a club with a chance of staying in the league and may well have it accepted, as opposed to going up against other potential bidders for a National League team at 10p in the £1.

Unfortunately, I don't think there are any prospective owners. Any new owners would have to take on massive ongoing costs for the next 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Don't struggle, I'll help.
    I have a Manual and pneumatic one to chose from.
    I bet the pneumatic one has an adaptor to inflate your doll collection.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast