+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Administration.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Another question. Suppose another Abramovitch or Bill Gates came along and bought Notts, could a new owner immediately pump £millions into his new club if it wasn't a loan but a gift?
    Well it hasn't stopped Man City with the dodgy sponsorship deals etc so the answer is yes but you need either really smart people or friends in the right places to get away with it (money helps with the last part !)

We heard a few things in the past from Trew like "Debt free" which was not correct we have not recovered from the first time we went into Administration but Munto has really damaged us long term.

As controversial as it sounds we need someone like Mike Ashley a man who balances the books its not what fans what to see/hear but that is what we need and also to promote youth players enough of this they aren't good enough talk its not like signing experienced players has helped us....I mean we were going to pay £150k for Enoch who actually makes these decisions ?!

You have to ask the question: how long before the players can no longer be paid?
    I can't believe that they exist in a bubble and are unaware of the problems the club has off the field. It will surely affect their game. Could that have been a factor in our sudden blip after taking 7 points from 3 far more challenging games?
    The same goes for Ardley and Cox. By now, if they have any judgement of character they must be questioning Hardy's cred and wondering how secure their pay packets are.
    Last edited by sidders; 26-02-2019 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Even Elon Musk (Tesla) can't keep his tw*tter under control, again:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47365585
    Its an addiction soon there will be support groups for it if there isn't already.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    You have to ask the question: how long before the players can no longer be paid?
    I can't believe that they exist in a bubble and are unaware of the problems the club has off the field. It will surely affect their game. Could that have been a factor in our sudden blip after taking 7 points from 3 far more challenging games?
    The same goes for Ardley and Cox. By now, if they have any judgement of character they must be questioning Hardy's cred and wondering how secure their pay packets are.
    Certainly seems to be following the same pattern as RT/Sheridan in its dying weeks when AH was tweeting the RT should sell up.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    So you think he's going to claw back his money via NCFC. I very much doubt it..
    You're making this up as you go along. Read what people say, then read it again, before you play with your keyboard.

So you think he's going to claw back his money via NCFC. I very much doubt it..
    ...and that's not what I said either. You really are strange.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    ...and that's not what I said either. You really are strange.
    He will only be happy when Notts don't exist and Hardy is destitute--- very strange person?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Certainly seems to be following the same pattern as RT/Sheridan in its dying weeks when AH was tweeting the RT should sell up.
    Sincerely hope we aren't. Didn't Sheridan go 9 games without a win? We need to be fortress Meadow Lane on Saturday, and for the rest of the season, and also pick up points away. Can't rely on everyone else to keep losing.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    He will only be happy when Notts don't exist and Hardy is destitute--- very strange person?
    Another inane statement. If Hardy goes destitute it will be his own making. You honestly think I want the club to go belly up, you are so so wrong you pathetic old man.

Another inane statement. If Hardy goes destitute it will be his own making. You honestly think I want the club to go belly up, you are so so wrong you pathetic old man.
    Third and final yellow for a personal insult to a fellow member. Final warning MiG. If you wish to continue to take part in the debate on here, as you have every right to, please stop breaking the rules immediately.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast