+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Administration.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Correct. So if we remain in admin, it will be Nat League North. One bonus is if we all got together to form AFC Notts County, we wouldn't have to start much further down the league Pyramid than that, groooaaannnnnnn.
    If we go out of business i'm done with football, i couldn't supoort AFC Notts County, that isn't the club i fell in love with as a child. From being on the verge of League 1, to admin in the space of 12 months, heart-breaking stuff really.

Correct. So if we remain in admin, it will be Nat League North. One bonus is if we all got together to form AFC Notts County, we wouldn't have to start much further down the league Pyramid than that, groooaaannnnnnn.
    National League North is still the National League??

Surely the National League North is part of the National League? So surely they have the same admin rules...

F@#k me,just when I thought that I had seen it all supporting Notts over the years,when we lost the past two games I honestly braced myself for relegation and thought that would be the worst

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle95 View Post
    If we go out of business i'm done with football, i couldn't supoort AFC Notts County, that isn't the club i fell in love with as a child. From being on the verge of League 1, to admin in the space of 12 months, heart-breaking stuff really.
    I totally agree regardless of how romantic it sounds it is NOT the same.

Hardy better hope this isn't true as I doubt he would hang around in Nottingham for long.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Makes no sense this. Why fund new players on presumably large contracts, if they have no money?

Also even i Paragon calls in their debts, we have no money or assets to pay them with!
    Nothing would surprise me with this lot in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by mark45 View Post
    Once administrators move into paragon all funding to pay salaries at notts stops.
    But Paragon don't own Notts. Alan Hardy does?

Someone did some digging a few weeks ago when the club first went up for sale and I think posted the rule that clubs from the league are accepted into the Conference in administration in the first instance but are expelled if still in admin a year later?

Paragon don't own Notts. Alan Hardy does. Unless there is a clause in the loan agreement allowing a recall of the loan it should be business as usual. Where we get future funds from is another question.

If it does happen look at the positive side. In our last local derby with our Mansfield friends, we took them apart and beat them. Gives us the bragging rights until both teams meet again.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast