+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton Accies Roll Call and Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Full time The Anchor Man eleven 0 v 2 Hamilton. Sack the anchor man and be done with it...he is one useless b@stard!!
    The real anchorman might do a better job

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Come on JJ you must admit that was sh1te,no pant pishing going on,just realism im afraid
    Spot on.

painful viewing that right enough...as bad a result for the manager in his time here surely. Ahh..just remembered 1-5 v SJ

Can't see us selling many more tickets for Sunday ,

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Said to some of the chaps the usual suspects would be w anking off to the score as we are willing us on, decent Malbec as we view though, anyway, each to their own and roll on Sunday post golf.
    SF
    Cmon to fk JJ
    Surely you can admit that was utter mince, and in reality we have been utter mince for way too long now,

I'm sure there will be the happy clapping brigade that will have their red tinted glasses on and defend DM and even take positives from that.
    AS for me there is no pant p1shing and never has been,
    He has to carry the can and blame for this shambles and he has to go

Sadly he probably fkn wont and we will be subject to having to put up with more of the same time and time again.

Definition of pure fkn insanity is to continue to do the same thing over and over again and expect different fkn results ffs

Time is well and truly up and to be honest it was time up for the clown a long fkn time ago

Next please

SF

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Come on JJ you must admit that was sh1te,no pant pishing going on,just realism im afraid
    ^^^this^^^ spot on pal
    nail on the heed

I reckon our current coach is royally ****ed. We'll get turned over on Sunday and he then has a fight on his hands to hold on to the top red happy clappers. The Stewart borrowing has killed him, AGAIN. He hasn't got a clue what to do with real players.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Definition of pure fkn insanity is to continue to do the same thing over and over again and expect different fkn results ffs
    The Abmad philosopher! Any more deeply insightful novelty calendar nuggets of wisdom?

This is the problem I have with folk wanting rid of McInnes,the argument is we have been pish for a long time under him.

That might be true but we have been pish under Milne for a lot longer,why anyone thinks he is going to stumble across a decent manager is beyond me.

He is going to end up killing the club once he moves us out to the sh1t box.

I put that in the top five worst ive seen at Pittodrie. Going back to the doldrums that

Spanked by a team who deservedly won and kept going at us despite being comfortably two up(credit to Brian Rice). They will stay up i reckon. Sowah is a good player

Anyway us

Free kicks-F@cking abysmal
    Punts up the park-f@cking abysmal
    Inability to prevent crosses - f@cking abysmal
    Not changing anything untill 80- f@cking abysmal
    Getting well beaten by 2nd bottom- f@cking abysmal
    Devlins positional sense-f@cking abysmal
    Considines hospital ball injuring lowe - f@cking abysmal
    Considine breaking defending 101 at first goal-f@cking abysmal
    Throw ins-f@cking abysmal
    Corners-f@cking abysmal
    Our home record - f@cking abysmal

I am seriously dreading sunday. We could take 5 of them. See the amount of balls Accies got in the box over the 90. A good team would have had a field day and scudded us.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast