+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton Accies Roll Call and Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Half time ABERDEEN 0 v 1 Hamilton
    deservedly so

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It doesn't matter how we play on Sunday, the ref will make sure Sevco win
    ****1ng terrible 1st half,cant see any positives apart from we cant be as bad 2nd half surely??

I dont think sevco will need the refs help the way we are going.

It’s weird how are manager keeps accepting these starts to matches. Terrible management!

Disappointing first half display. Still everything to play for however and with home advantage against a pretty dire team there's no reason we can't turn this around.

I do fear the worst for the Rangers game though. We've been out of sorts for weeks and they're scoring for fun at the moment.

Would like to see Stewart dropped in favour of May. For all the flack Stevie May takes we hit on a winning formula toward the end of last year and haven't been the same since he moved down the pecking order.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    ****1ng terrible 1st half,cant see any positives apart from we cant be as bad 2nd half surely??
    Well you wouldn't think we can be possibly as bad, but fk me you just never know.
    This is happening way too often, if we start like this again on Sunday then we will be out of the cup by half time ffs and our season will be pretty much be over.

Need an early goal here in the 2nd half and sort this sh1t out

COYR

As much as I’d like to agree with you, we’re so bad, WE could have the ref & still lose.
    I’m sick of it.
    We’re woeful to watch.
    Pedestrian & plodding.
    Too many players just not up to it I’m afraid.
    As I say, 3-0 the scum.
    Season done.

We've been dire to watch all season, our goal difference is only 13 compared to 43 for SEvco.

Quote Originally Posted by magictorch View Post
    Disappointing first half display. Still everything to play for however and with home advantage against a pretty dire team there's no reason we can't turn this around.

I do fear the worst for the Rangers game though. We've been out of sorts for weeks and they're scoring for fun at the moment.

Would like to see Stewart dropped in favour of May. For all the flack Stevie May takes we hit on a winning formula toward the end of last year and haven't been the same since he moved down the pecking order.
    I agree with this,

Since he has brought back Stewart and reverted back to 1 striker we have been pish.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I agree with this,

Since he has brought back Stewart and reverted back to 1 striker we have been pish.
    we have been p1sh for a lot longer than that pal

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast