+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton Accies Roll Call and Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Read again.
    I don’t blame the ref, I blamed the players.

Not that it will affect your blinkered view
    Sure

I have been a staunch Mcinnes supporter and have always had his corner over the years, with only a few exceptions. This isn’t a knee jerk reaction to a poor performance, but a reaction to continual poor performances. I asked on Facebook last night why it took DM 75 minutes to make a sub? The answer I got back was “…This isn’t DM’s fault… Who would you have put on that would change the game"?

A great question and it fits my point exactly… who the hell would you put on, but then again who the hell’s responsibility is it to ensure there are feckin’ decent players on the bench in the first place? We have just come out of a bloody transfer window and yet people are trying to defend DM because he doesn’t have any decent players on the bench

The blame for last night, St Mirren, Stenny etc all lies at the feet of DM. He seems to lack all ability to motivate players for mediocre games.

We looked absolutely lost night and made Hamilton look like Celtic with our constant punt balls to Cosgrove. How many minutes does DM need to realise that tactic wasn’t working? Christ, we were punting 50 yard lumps up the park to Sam and there wasn’t another Aberdeen player within 20 yards of him. He was marked by 2-3 defenders the whole game. We kept resorting to punting the ball out wide in the hope of a decent cross. Well we must have had 20-30 crosses last night with about 5 being decent.

Its just not good enough and as I have said, its not a knee jerk reaction to last night. It is very apparent that when plan A doesn’t work, we have nothing else to offer.

Im going to put my neck out for the first time in 5 years and say we need a change at the helm. I would be sad to see him go, but we are boring as ****e to watch and he has run out of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Mine was at the press conference announcing that smug hun @rsehole as manager. I feel I’ve been fairly consistent with that. I was only wondering where your cut off point was. If we get rinsed off the Huns on Sunday, would you be willing just to write off another season? Would you trust him & give him the time for his two windows in advance policy to fix the problems?
    In essence, I’m not as objective as your good self, with this, I would have hung McInnes for not beating Celtic in the final(s) or for only beating 5088 at Ibrox x 2 and in our first ever cup match by such slender margins, also, why are we only ahead of all the other clubs apart from the cheeks by less than 5 points.......absolutely scandalous in my subjective opinion......you are 100% correct with your football knowledge and indeed, objectivity, I wish I was so well informed and level headed.

Hay hoh.......5088 on Sunday beckons, looking forward to golf/beer/booing and then some fine wine.

SF

It would’ve been easier just to answer.

Suppose it’s my fault for asking

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post

The blame for last night, St Mirren, Stenny etc all lies at the feet of DM. He seems to lack all ability to motivate players for mediocre games.
    This is the bit that gets me as well. For the first five years or so McInnes has excelled at beating the diddy teams (league and cup) and has generally struggled when coming up against the bigger teams or in bigger games. We have typically dropped less points than Celtic against bottom six teams. So why all of a sudden has that changed? Is it that we have the least skilful team now in his tenure? Is he no longer able to motivate the players properly? Is it just a run of bad luck? Have teams finally sussed us? For what it’s worth my money is on the pigeons coming home to roost from poor transfer windows resulting in our worst playing squad in the last five years

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It would’ve been easier just to answer.

Suppose it’s my fault for asking
    Indeed it is, now, jog on and enjoy the game on Sunday, there’s a good boy.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed it is, now, jog on and enjoy the game on Sunday, there’s a good boy.

SF
    You’ll be clapping like a seal regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    I have been a staunch Mcinnes supporter and have always had his corner over the years, with only a few exceptions. This isn’t a knee jerk reaction to a poor performance, but a reaction to continual poor performances. I asked on Facebook last night why it took DM 75 minutes to make a sub? The answer I got back was “…This isn’t DM’s fault… Who would you have put on that would change the game"?

A great question and it fits my point exactly… who the hell would you put on, but then again who the hell’s responsibility is it to ensure there are feckin’ decent players on the bench in the first place? We have just come out of a bloody transfer window and yet people are trying to defend DM because he doesn’t have any decent players on the bench

We looked absolutely lost night and made Hamilton look like Celtic with our constant punt balls to Cosgrove. How many minutes does DM need to realise that tactic wasn’t working? Christ, we were punting 50 yard lumps up the park to Sam and there wasn’t another Aberdeen player within 20 yards of him. He was marked by 2-3 defenders the whole game. We kept resorting to punting the ball out wide in the hope of a decent cross. Well we must have had 20-30 crosses last night with about 5 being decent.

Its just not good enough and as I have said, its not a knee jerk reaction to last night. It is very apparent that when plan A doesn’t work, we have nothing else to offer.

Im going to put my neck out for the first time in 5 years and say we need a change at the helm. I would be sad to see him go, but we are boring as ****e to watch and he has run out of ideas.
    Great post, said it all so I didn't have to. The troubling thing is, when we get beat on Sunday, we still won't see him sacked

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    Great post, said it all so I didn't have to. The troubling thing is, when we get beat on Sunday, we still won't see him sacked
    Previous managers have avoided being sacked for taking training pished, failing to turn up for a 3pm KO, swanning off on holiday the week before arguably our most humiliating result, flashing their knickers at other jobs during the press conference to announce their appointment here & getting f*cked 9-0. There is no combination of performance or result that see McInnes sacked on Sunday.

He knows it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Sure
    Glad you acknowledged your error.
    Of course your premature ejaculation to be a troll blinded you of the full post.
    Out of interest, when do you think you'll grow out of your troll phase?

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast