Is anyone of my thinking that the League and F.A. Cups are now boring. Virtually every year the finals are contested by the top six, they are invariably boring affairs as the clubs know each other so well. Yesterday’s final being an example when the biggest talking point was a substitution that didn’t take place. Lack of replays in the final stages has killed the F.A cup as well as teams ( including ourselves ) field weakened teams in a couldn’t give a **** attitude to it. The Premier League , whether your in it or trying to get into it, has killed them both off. It needs change, the teams playing in Europe should not get a bye into the last stages of the League Cup, they have 25 man squads so get on with it. Playing on a wet and windy night at Oldham May focus them and replays should be reinstated. If a team from the lower regions battles for a draw at one of the big boys why should they be denied a replay on home turf and extra revenue. It used to be that fielding a weakened team brought a fine but not now the Premier League top six rule the roost . Football has lost its heart and soul to the money men of the Premier League and whilst I hope this is our year to rejoin the so called elite I detest everything about the greedy corporate *******s that run it. End of rant.