+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Calvo & Bradford

FAO Calvo & Bradford

Hey up kid, and yes I know this is slightly OT on the Leeds board, but I know your sort of a Bradford fan as well.
    Hopkin resigned at Valley Parade today of course (or was it another case of he jumped before he knew he was going to be pushed etc).

And my question to everybody in general now is how bad is that eh, when a manager/coach resigns at this point in the season, and with the team struggling in the drop zone as well. For me its totally selfish and unprofessional to be honest.

So... CB is really a Bratfurt fan and not a Dirty Leeds fan..

Name:  fake-dictionary-definition-word-traitor-260nw-1161997252.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  32.0 KB

SPY in the camp, down with this sort of thing.😂😂

Lampard made me do it. I admit to having a soft spot for Bfud, mum was from there dad from Leeds. They’ll be better without him, when Bolton collapse altogether perhaps Parky will return he turned them round last time

well hopkin does have some chelsea in him too so maybe its that, who knows lol

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Lampard made me do it. I admit to having a soft spot for Bfud, mum was from there dad from Leeds. They’ll be better without him, when Bolton collapse altogether perhaps Parky will return he turned them round last time
    Yeah we used to discuss this on Preston mad didnt we, ohh many months ago now while Gards was around lol.
    I think they can stay up but things have fallen apart since they weirdly got rid of Stuart McCall. Maybe when Parkinson and Bolton's luck well and truly runs out and they go down and into administration... he might leave and come back to the Parade.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yeah we used to discuss this on Preston mad didnt we, ohh many months ago now while Gards was around lol.
    I think they can stay up but things have fallen apart since they weirdly got rid of Stuart McCall. Maybe when Parkinson and Bolton's luck well and truly runs out and they go down and into administration... he might leave and come back to the Parade.
    I wonder what happened to Thor ??? Gards may resurface now PNE are having a run - also the Blackpool crowd, the banter was quite fun

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    I wonder what happened to Thor ??? Gards may resurface now PNE are having a run - also the Blackpool crowd, the banter was quite fun
    Hey nobody can account for Thor matey, he was and always will be a law all unto himself lol.
    But Gards the Nobber, and all of the other Blacky lashers fans as well might re-surface on here again soon.
    Last edited by Acido; 26-02-2019 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey nobody can account for Thor matey, he was and always will be a law all unto himself lol.
    But Gards the Nobber, and all of the other Blacky lashers fans as well might re-surface on here again soon.
    Probably after our performance tonight they won't be far away. Thor had been in and out of hospital, hopefully he is still about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)