+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring Back Paul Clement All Is Forgiven

https://youtu.be/HRuu47CPBGE

Watch the first part of that and tell me he's going to get a reaction from our players?

"How dissapointing is it to lose a game to a goal in the 2nd minute" << just shrugs his shoulders like a petulant little child ffs

Where's your machismo, Frankie? where's the passion en dor, little Frankie

I could muster up more of a passionate speech about Susan Boyles ***x appeal ffs, if you think this man is going to get this club up from this league with that pathetic attitude I pity you I really do

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    https://youtu.be/HRuu47CPBGE

Watch the first part of that and tell me he's going to get a reaction from our players?

"How dissapointing is it to lose a game to a goal in the 2nd minute" << just shrugs his shoulders like a petulant little child ffs

Where's your machismo, Frankie? where's the passion en dor, little Frankie

I could muster up more of a passionate speech about Susan Boyles ***x appeal ffs, if you think this man is going to get this club up from this league with that pathetic attitude I pity you I really do
    So we take from that you don't rate Lampard or are we reading to much into it

......'like a petulant little child'......

Oh the irony!

Mel Morris has bought a toxic atmosphere to the club is my point, stenson

Under the GSE they weren't going into the dressing room and belittling the manager? they weren't spunking good money after bad every summer?, they hired a manager and lowered expectations to the point where the fans were happy to just go along with it, All this "the derby way" etc ffs

Morris has bought a toxic expectation to the club with his reckless hiring and firing policy, his wreckless spending summer after summer, his silly gimmicks like "the derby way" etc etc etc

I'd love us to go back to the days of Nigel Clough, we had a chance to do just that with Nigel Pearson, we could have gotten rid of the useless hanger ons at the club which Pearson wanted to do, I was happy to sit lower half whilst he did it.

Instead he sacks him, brings back Martin, gives long term contracts to players that had already failed. Lampard was never the right pick for this job, we needed a Dean Smith type, someone with a bit more experience of the league, someone who'd worked on shoestring budgets before.

Give me GSE over that plank Mel Morris any day.
    Yes your right We needed a Dean Smith type with more experience of the league He's managed to win 10games with a squad that has cost more than any other team in the division also the highest wage bill While Lampard has struggled to win 14 and fine further in two cups than Villa

Let me give you a life lesson dcfc, when your spending millions of your hard earned cash to move the club forward(thats up) then with that has to come some targets(or expectation), if the targets or expectations aren't met then there has to be consequences, that happens in all manner of ways in life not just football

GSE drip fed NC with money, NC did what he could, the expectation was low thus they had no need to bust the dressing room door down at half time, they had low expectations and as a result for 5 years apathy surrounded the club and you want to go back to the days of Nigel Clough, oh my word!

Say what you like about the GSE and Nigel Clough but they built solid foundations

Yes we had some awful signings but they cost next to nothing and their wages were much lower so they made no difference

He built the 2013-14 side as well, the side everyone seems to think was the best Derby side since the 70s.

Say what you like about the GSE and Nigel Clough but they built solid foundations

Yes we had some awful signings but they cost next to nothing and their wages were much lower
    Has your brain just told your fingers to type that?

So its good to finish 4th bottom for god knows how long because it cost us next to nothing and the wages were lower.........hey imagine if we got relegated - they'd be lower still and you'd be happy with that because there was no expectation.

So now we've had money pumped into the club not drip fed but as a concequence comes some expectation

Which would you rather have?

I'd rather have owners that wont barge into a dressing room when its 1-1 at HT

I'd sooner have a club well run and not spunking 6m quid on Bradley Johnson

Its not your club.....

As an old boss once told me when I questioned his leadership.....'if you don't like where the bus is headed then hop off'

FFS, Mel burst into the dressing room once. Has since said he was wrong to do so and that it won't happen again.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)