+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Qpr

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    .......can you run that by me again Einstein. Oh and while your trying to figure it out, pass me the wheels will you.
    I kind of said that in jest, hence the emoji you plank!

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    I kind of said that in jest, hence the emoji you plank!

Ohhh I dunno, a lot of you's seemed full of yourselves about us being a easy rollover. We've had our little flutter and now the wheels are coming off??? There is a lot.....lot more to this LEEDS team then you realize, or maybe you do now. No easy games here on in, have you the bottle? Do your club have the belief? I'd check them axles if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Ohhh I dunno, a lot of you's seemed full of yourselves about us being a easy rollover. We've had our little flutter and now the wheels are coming off??? There is a lot.....lot more to this LEEDS team then you realize, or maybe you do now. No easy games here on in, have you the bottle? Do your club have the belief? I'd check them axles if I were you.
    Good points well made George. At least you’re not one of those cyber warriors who’s come on here to gloat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Very good result tonight for us......I agree a win this Friday is a must.....we dont have too amny teams around the top over the next few weeks...so a good position to be in...just off the top.
    If this was a marathon...I would say we are in a good position.....looking forward to the game on Friday now...Leeds are poor..
    Really?

As someone on here said recently - this league is a proper league, every game is a tough one, virtually every week there re shock results. Consistency is th key to success. Having lost to QPR - who were on a 7 game losing streak it was odds on we would lose to you - having won what 7 aways on the bounce? You never looked like you would trouble us.
    We have played like that about five times this season, you, Derby twice, Norwich away, Villa away - but we struggle against Bolton, QPR, Rotherham etc.

I was at the game at your place in November and simply put it down to one of those days, we wheren't that bad that day, keeper missed a couple of relatively easy saves and the backheel at the end was a comedy of errors. Stats actually supported that.

You are not a bad team because of Fridays result, but I think teams coming down from the prem who retain most of their players ALWAYS seem to underestimate how tough this league is week in week out ad get caught by the in your face intensity of it all.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Really?

As someone on here said recently - this league is a proper league, every game is a tough one, virtually every week there re shock results. Consistency is th key to success. Having lost to QPR - who were on a 7 game losing streak it was odds on we would lose to you - having won what 7 aways on the bounce? You never looked like you would trouble us.
    We have played like that about five times this season, you, Derby twice, Norwich away, Villa away - but we struggle against Bolton, QPR, Rotherham etc.

I was at the game at your place in November and simply put it down to one of those days, we wheren't that bad that day, keeper missed a couple of relatively easy saves and the backheel at the end was a comedy of errors. Stats actually supported that.

You are not a bad team because of Fridays result, but I think teams coming down from the prem who retain most of their players ALWAYS seem to underestimate how tough this league is week in week out ad get caught by the in your face intensity of it all.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season.
    Went Friday and was in the Peacock then next to the Kop with a couple of Leeds suppliers who got the tickets - thought they were bloody corporate. Even Leeds supporters were surprised at a stupid 4-3-3 but not changing it at half time - Gayle on the wing and a feckwit called Robson Kanu - think of us Albion fans. If we had Bielsa we would easily be romping away with the league but Moore is a dimwit. To be fair Leeds were excellent though - intensity - pace - really wanted it and Roberts and Hernández were both excellent. Play offs at best for us with clueless Moore!

First really good showing by Roberts since he came here. Sods law from your point of view eh?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)