+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Port Vale 02.03.19

Notts 3 Vale 1 (Vale to score first)

Quote Originally Posted by LesBradd4England View Post
    They're bringing plenty.

Notts to win 3-1
    Good, we’ll play better when there are more than 150 away supporters.

2-0 to Notts, CMS and O’Brien. Crowd 7,375.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Good, we’ll play better when there are more than 150 away supporters.

2-0 to Notts, CMS and O’Brien. Crowd 7,375.
    Stating the obvious but this is a huge game. Not only do we need the points, and need to stop Vale getting points, we will also see how Notts County 2.0 can deal with the kind of limited lower end teams we've been so disappointing against this season, and how the players are reacting to off field matters.

Seeing as the off field matters aren't going to disappear any time soon and we have quite a few games left against this kind of opposition, I think we'll know at 5pm today where we're headed.

Heart and a bit of head says low scoring win for Notts.

1-0
    CMS

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Stating the obvious but this is a huge game. Not only do we need the points, and need to stop Vale getting points, we will also see how Notts County 2.0 can deal with the kind of limited lower end teams we've been so disappointing against this season, and how the players are reacting to off field matters.

Seeing as the off field matters aren't going to disappear any time soon and we have quite a few games left against this kind of opposition, I think we'll know at 5pm today where we're headed.

Heart and a bit of head says low scoring win for Notts.

1-0
    CMS
    Definitely. Like I said previously, if we lose today then we deserve to be relegated. Simple as. You could say the same for a draw.

I still continue to believe that we can do this and stay in this league. As I’ve said on another thread this new team have currently shown mid table form over the past five games in February against top of the league teams. So now it’s time to see how this team performs against those around where we are starting today.

So I’m going for;

Notts County 2-1 Port Vale

Attendance; 7,500.

What we don’t want to do is let Port Vale Score first as this season apparently they have always gone onto win when they’ve done that.

Notts win 3-1. 6,500 crowd. PV have a man sent off. Prospective buyers attend match. I win 50/50.

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    0/1 att 6000 fat lady gurgling.
    Typo above, should read gargling. Fat lady has laryngitis and has been told to give it a rest for at least two weeks.

Notts to win 2-1
    CMS & O’Brien

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post

What we don’t want to do is let Port Vale Score first as this season apparently they have always gone onto win when they’ve done that.
    I didn't know that about Valet but we could definitely do without falling behind to anyone to be honest cause we're set up great for counter attacking but not so well for breaking down a packed defence.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123