+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Overseas Consortium.Who?

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    55 million what because it’s not pound notes !
    You don't seem to understand the meaning of this sign £, IE pound notes, his wealth would be calculated in money, shares and assets.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNottinghamMan View Post
    you obviously don't know the man at all McCullochisGod. Ian Roberts is a very successful Business Man. He has a lot more money than Alan Hardy, and I know that for a fact.

And yes before you ask I do know him
    So do I .....

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    So do I .....
    Ask him what Hardy thinks of him?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I'll vouch for that too.
    You vouch for anything Swale...but you know nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    In the post dated 8th November 2018 the Nottinghamshire rich list Alan Hardy was 25th worth £55 million.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/...amshire-807586
    I wonder what he's worth now?

Ian tried to help Hardy when he took over but Hardy wanted to do it his way .Hardy has his little yes men following him around . Hardy thought he knows better .

Looks like Alan did need help . Maybe if he listened to a person with football club experience. He might not be in the mess he is now

[QUOTE=McCullochisGod;39159698]Ask him what Hardy thinks of him

Problem you have there is 1 man knows how to run a football club and tried to help . The other guy thought he knew how to run a club refused help and failed

I spoke to people many times about running a football club and all have said the same . It’s completely different to running normal business.
    Last edited by TheNottinghamMan; 01-03-2019 at 07:31 AM.

Haven't heard of Ian Roberts until now. Is he interested in buying? What is Cotgrave Place worth. Potential housing if nothing else. Hadn't been mentioned at all, as far as I'm aware. It must be worth a few Bob.

Looks like Crawley are about to get a £7million takeover... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...onsortium.html

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    Haven't heard of Ian Roberts until now. Is he interested in buying? What is Cotgrave Place worth. Potential housing if nothing else. Hadn't been mentioned at all, as far as I'm aware. It must be worth a few Bob.
    Hardy will have the golf club well cosseted away. He'd rather see Paragon and Notts liquidated as long as it meant he kept the golf club.
    Last edited by Bushwacka; 01-03-2019 at 08:54 AM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast