+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: 2 votes each person for another referendum and would you stay in the EU

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Another referendum

O/T Another referendum

Here s a poll just to see who is in favour of another referendum and which way you would vote.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Here s a poll just to see who is in favour of another referendum and which way you would vote.
    Not in favour. It's a recipe for disaster.

Not that fussed last time, but seeing as I was being asked to endorse the biggest bosses club in the world I voted out, although it wouldn't have broken my heart if the vote had gone the other way tbh.
    I'd vote the same way again.

I've already voted on this once and I won't be voting on the matter again .

To vote again would mean I agreed to it taking place and I don't .

Another referendum - No
    General election - Yes

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Another referendum - No
    General election - Yes

I've a feeling that if it was yes to both that the outcome would be the same. A leave majority vote and a Mrs May majority possibly bigger than the one she has now.

Leave . No deal .

I didn't vote last time. It could depend on how the question was framed. I couldn't vote for a deal like Mays but then I wouldn't want to stay in. There would have to be at least one option to my liking before I voted for it.

Im not taking part in the above poll...Ive voted once already

Europe has shown there true colours and imo are being ott with the demands from us and the hoops they want us to jump through... Everyone of the most powerful country's are basically being stubborn and are saying no to everything we propose...
    Different matter a few year ago when Greece, Ireland,Greece, Italy,Spain. We're all teetering on bankruptcy and making the euro worth muffin. They wanted us to chip in and help bail them out

The faster we get away the better imo .
    Ow forgot to say,. No from me 😋

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I've a feeling that if it was yes to both that the outcome would be the same. A leave majority vote and a Mrs May majority possibly bigger than the one she has now.
    I honestly think your spot on if she called for one now I could see Tory’s getting around 390 seats it’s not that they are better far from it it’s just that labour is in such a mess at the min I think any labour mp outside Yorkshire will struggle to keep their job.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast