+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: 2 votes each person for another referendum and would you stay in the EU

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Another referendum

I wouldn't mind a referendum because no-one told me about the first one,

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Here s a poll just to see who is in favour of another referendum and which way you would vote.
    Blimey Frogstar! Clickbaiting in the extreme! I think we already know the punters stance on this lol

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Blimey Frogstar! Clickbaiting in the extreme! I think we already know the punters stance on this lol

I don't read this bored

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post

I don't read this bored

I’m just trying to work out the score so far and where 170% comes from 10 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by djsld View Post
    I’m just trying to work out the score so far and where 170% comes from 10 votes.
    2 votes each means a posible 200% unless you give your all and then the number can be anything from 110% upwards.

Voted to leave last time and nothings changed. **** the eu

Think the Remainer establishment are trying to grind us all down in the hope that the leave supporters will gradually lose heart and not bother voting in any possible referendum whilst the Remain team will be at it full pelt to get their result.

Voted Remain and will vote Remain again if there is another referendum.

What happens if Remain wins, are we going to have another referendum and call it best out of 3! :-D

That's the problem, Loyal. If we have another referendum and Remain win, Leave will demand best out of three. If we have one and Leave win, we will be exactly where we are now. Either way, a lot of people are going to feel pyssed off at the whole thing.

Labour seems to have decided that it's a good idea though.

Every time there's another referendum keep voting remain. Eventually you will get the result you want

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast