+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: o/t The Fun accounts

o/t The Fun accounts

Just released up to May 2018.

They lost just short of £1M up to May 18

Selling the laddie Hendry to Celtic reduced the overall losses to approx £500k.
    In this current year, no Hendry, big pay offs and falling crowds will see them lose even more.

Incredibly, FPS continue to fund the black hole, but their gamble is looking increasingly like a bad one. Dark clouds anyone.

.....blue skies they say....and £50m to spend up at Campy yet too....

the monorail on hold then?

so hearing dens needs a mill worth of work on it or it will be condemned, they have spent a mill on campy getting nice pictures, we have refused to even consider ground share and bennet is to charge 500k a year rent as of next season.

ffs these times are a changing. 4-0 now as well lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    so hearing dens needs a mill worth of work on it or it will be condemned, they have spent a mill on campy getting nice pictures, we have refused to even consider ground share and bennet is to charge 500k a year rent as of next season.

Someone with accounting knowledge saying it's not half a mill rent, it's 65k

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post

....and Hamilton have won at Sheepsville lol

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Someone with accounting knowledge saying it's not half a mill rent, it's 65k
    I know they have had some utter bell ends in charge at dens over the decades, but I can’t believe anyone would sign any agreement to pay £500k a year for the sh*t hole of a ground, even for them that would be craziness of the highest order.

FTD4life

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    I know they have had some utter bell ends in charge at dens over the decades, but I can’t believe anyone would sign any agreement to pay £500k a year for the sh*t hole of a ground, even for them that would be craziness of the highest order.

FTD4life
    Have they not been living rent free or at least a peppercorn rent for years? I am wondering if this was to let them get back to financial stability then in the future pay more rent to make up for the previous and generous discounted rent. All supposition on my part of course. For all I know they may have agreed 500k a year.

Quote Originally Posted by utd4me View Post
    Have they not been living rent free or at least a peppercorn rent for years? I am wondering if this was to let them get back to financial stability then in the future pay more rent to make up for the previous and generous discounted rent. All supposition on my part of course. For all I know they may have agreed 500k a year.
    Don’t know mate, not sure if anything has ever been released about what JB charged them, all that is known is that he stepped in when the chuckle brothers continued down the path of destruction, and saved them from playing all home games on Fairmuir Park.

I have heard they own 4 sets of strips, 4 corner flags, 2 goal nets, 36 footballs and 3 sets of training bibs, not bad for a company that makes yearly losses of nearly £500k, think only the bigoted club fae Govan does worse

FTD4life

Did they not use one of the sets of training bibs to buy a player from Lochore Welfare though 😎

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)