+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I believe Paragon is now in administration

Maybe they are supportive of a sale as it will give AH funds to plough back into Paragon?

Quote Originally Posted by Redrag View Post
    But the administrators can't put more money in the club unless they are certain to get it back. Can the club raise enough money from other sources to keep going until it's sold though? Crowd funding maybe?
    At least 4,000 of us have been crowdfunding Notts for years!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You might be right, but why do I get a strong impression that you are currently coming in your pants?
    You've hit the nail on the head with that reply elite, nearly two years is a long time to wait to shoot your load

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You might be right, but why do I get a strong impression that you are currently coming in your pants?
    At least it wasn't in the bath

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    You've hit the nail on the head with that reply elite, nearly two years is a long time to wait to shoot your load
    And it can't be easy suffering with multiple personality disorder either!

I'm sure I read we lost £2.5 million last year. If it's down to £1m this season, ( and with this squad and Kewell and Nolans compo I doubt it ) that's a £20,000 a week loss. That's around £250,000 just to fund us until the end of the season, a huge amount of money for a club with no wealthy chairman to find.
    For help us if the takeover isn't real.

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    I'm sure I read we lost £2.5 million last year. If it's down to £1m this season, ( and with this squad and Kewell and Nolans compo I doubt it ) that's a £20,000 a week loss. That's around £250,000 just to fund us until the end of the season, a huge amount of money for a club with no wealthy chairman to find.
    Didn't we raise that sort of money in a few weeks in the pre-Trust crash?

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    During the Trust era the club could only spend what it earned, so we're not without experience of dealing with that situation, although obviously it does require supporters to drastically realign their expectations, which is often the most difficult task of all. The big concern is the amount of standing/underlying debt. When the Trust first took over, the club was debt free.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    although obviously it does require supporters to drastically realign their expectations, which is often the most difficult task of all.
    I don't know, top half lg 2 with pineapple head up front would do me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    I don't know, top half lg 2 with pineapple head up front would do me right now.
    When you look back, Thommo's teams were better than this team, in fact Charlie's teams were better than this team, FFS!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast