+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seek of these

Seek of these

Inexcusable hammerings.

Weak weak weak.

7 goals conceded in the last hour of league football.

McIntyre puts out a defensive line up and we can't even defend for five minutes.
    Kamara scores, and I only remember him having one shot at goal for Dundee !
    Another hiding for Dundee and goal average wiped out.
    Totally pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    McIntyre puts out a defensive line up and we can't even defend for five minutes.
    Kamara scores, and I only remember him having one shot at goal for Dundee !
    Another hiding for Dundee and goal average wiped out.
    Totally pissed off.
    Accies goal a complete and utter million to one fluke.....dosent help.

Back to Dundee......we still seem to have little in the middle of the park and look like we wud rather be anywhere but ibrox.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Accies goal a complete and utter million to one fluke.....dosent help.

Back to Dundee......we still seem to have little in the middle of the park and look like we wud rather be anywhere but ibrox.
    just got worse mate

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    just got worse mate
    Game changing night.

Accies always seem to have the mental strength to get a result

We need at least 3 pts before the split as I can see Accies getting at least another 3.

St m have had two good away draws....huge game for them Saturday.

Accies always seem to have the mental strength to get a result
    I don’t think so.

Accies were 3-0 down at home to rangers a few days ago and it finished 5-0, at home.

We lose at Ibrox and it’s game over?? How does that work?

We were marooned at the bottom. A few weeks ago people were hoping we’d be in touch at the split and we absolutely are.

Not just the players who need to show some strength now, it’s time everybody got behind an obviously hard working group of players who showed plenty strength since Xmas break with wins at hearts and Livi, we were never suddenly going to beat rangers at Ibrox!

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    I don’t think so.

Accies were 3-0 down at home to rangers a few days ago and it finished 5-0, at home.

We lose at Ibrox and it’s game over?? How does that work?

We were marooned at the bottom. A few weeks ago people were hoping we’d be in touch at the split and we absolutely are.

Not just the players who need to show some strength now, it’s time everybody got behind an obviously hard working group of players who showed plenty strength since Xmas break with wins at hearts and Livi, we were never suddenly going to beat rangers at Ibrox!
    Game changer, not game over......yet

Game changer, not game over......yet
    Definitely a game changer...thought we would go into the split 3rd bottom...but after having a look at the remaining fixtures not so sure.. Hamilton have pulled a rabbit out the hat last night and St Mirren have had a couple of decent results last 2 games plus a couple of winnable games coming up...trips to Paisley and Perth will be massive for us...think as long as we get Nelson back soon we'll be ok...

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Definitely a game changer...thought we would go into the split 3rd bottom...but after having a look at the remaining fixtures not so sure.. Hamilton have pulled a rabbit out the hat last night and St Mirren have had a couple of decent results last 2 games plus a couple of winnable games coming up...trips to Paisley and Perth will be massive for us...think as long as we get Nelson back soon we'll be ok...
    Agree Nelson is key but will we ever see him play more than a couple of consecutive games?

I think Accies are defo favs for 10th now, no that they are better than us but they cud open up an almost unasailable lead over us pre split.

I don't think anyone on either side of the street wants what's looking increasingly likely as the weeks roll by.

Agree Nelson is key but will we ever see him play more than a couple of consecutive games?

I think Accies are defo favs for 10th now, no that they are better than us but they cud open up an almost unasailable lead over us pre split.

I don't think anyone on either side of the street wants what's looking increasingly likely as the weeks roll by.
    Don't see Hamilton picking up many points pre split but the final game v St Mirren will be massive...as for playing the doonsters still be confident we'd beat them over 2 legs if they make it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)