+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - You have to laugh.....

OT - You have to laugh.....

....... only they could do it.

Increase capacity by 7500 when they can't fill the ground now, not even when we visit.

When we visit:

Away allocation sold out
    Home allocation 1,000 empty seats.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...shire-47394081

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    ....... only they could do it.

Increase capacity by 7500 when they can't fill the ground now, not even when we visit.

When we visit:

Away allocation sold out
    Home allocation 1,000 empty seats.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...shire-47394081
    This is all to allow room for the expansion of Kenny Burns

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    This is all to allow room for the expansion of Kenny Burns
    Still getting better crowds than you this season

For 46p a game season tickets that's hardly surprising

[QUOTE=redman59;39159014]Still getting better crowds than you this season[/QUOTE
    ]

First time for 21years Forest average 20-16/17. 19,109 check the records you only turn up when your winning

[QUOTE=mistaram;39159061]
    Quote Originally Posted by redman59 View Post
    Still getting better crowds than you this season[/QUOTE
    ]

First time for 21years Forest average 20-16/17. 19,109 check the records you only turn up when your winning
    That's not true. I only turn up to correct misconceptions. I also recall having dialogue with you in the past when we certainly were not winning.

Still getting better crowds than you this season
    Yes you are, this season. No argument there from me but........... pray do tell when you last had better crowds over an entire season?

According to mistaRam it has been 21 years since this last happened.

[QUOTE=redman59;39159089]
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post

That's not true. I only turn up to correct misconceptions. I also recall having dialogue with you in the past when we certainly were not winning.
    I don't mean you personally don't turn up I mean your crowds but that's true of all clubs But it's not surprising your crowds are up with 4,850 under 12s paying 47p a game is it Not sure I've debated with you before it's usually Es*** Tricky or Baldi who come on here See your own site is struggling but your always welcome in here In no Forest hater my brother and sister in law are tree season ticket holders

[QUOTE=mistaram;39159145]
    I don't mean you personally don't turn up I mean your crowds but that's true of all clubs But it's not surprising your crowds are up with 4,850 under 12s paying 47p a game is it Not sure I've debated with you before it's usually Es*** Tricky or Baldi who come on here See your own site is struggling but your always welcome in here In no Forest hater my brother and sister in law are tree season ticket holders
    Blimey...narrow escape mista!

[QUOTE=mistaram;39159145]
    As I'm a kindly old soul....... I think the original meaning of Redman was he turns up on fora, as opposed to stadia, to correct misconceptions and Mistaram was referring to crowds only turning up at the CG when they are winning as opposed to turning up on fora.

I do so hope I have corrected any misconceptions.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)