+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: QF v huns

If the zombies start the way they have the last few games this site will be on meltdown by 2pm never mind 5pm.

DM will have noted this and likely start with 8 defensive players and rely on hoofball to Cosgrove.

We really need to score first otherwise it could be a bloodbath.

Stewart Milne giving his best friend Derek McInnes a hand to dig the trenches for the visit of Sevco

Name:  CB99DC2B-0B48-487F-80D1-6F70EE396D7E.jpeg
Views: 987
Size:  19.6 KB

Or they could quite simply be burying the DNA funds.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    If the zombies start the way they have the last few games this site will be on meltdown by 2pm never mind 5pm.

DM will have noted this and likely start with 8 defensive players and rely on hoofball to Cosgrove.

This link might be if interest to a few on here; always prudent to be well stocked:

https://www.ageukincontinence.co.uk/...ppies/id/2486/

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    If you had followed it by ...... you bellend. You might even have got the condescending 2 star seal of approval.
    This thread's descended right into DM country.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    This thread's descended right into DM country.
    I once heard from a fellow poster that another poster on here sent him a threatening personal message. I think the threatening poster must be the most precious person on this planet.

It’s maybe only a matter of time before something happens at the Pittodrie bar.

I just think we are flying under the radar. I genuinely thought we could win something this season due to us not looking as strong.

That’s a huge issue with us under DM.
    When, more so in a big game, do we EVER go on the front foot from the very start?
    Aggressive, in the faces?
    SEVCO do.
    They will tomorrow.
    I fear you’ll be spot on tomorrow, I’m just glad I won’t see it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    That’s a huge issue with us under DM.
    When, more so in a big game, do we EVER go on the front foot from the very start?
    Aggressive, in the faces?
    SEVCO do.
    They will tomorrow.
    I fear you’ll be spot on tomorrow, I’m just glad I won’t see it.
    You can be sure Rangers will be fired up for this one, and will go onto the pitch believing 100% they are going to win. Gerrard knows this cup is his only realistic chance of winning anything this season and he also will know that to not win a trophy in his first season is not good enough.

Meanwhile, we will go onto the pitch with the intent to try our best not to lose a goal in the first half and sneak one from a set piece at some point in the 90 mins. Our players will go out believing our chances of winning are 50/50 - that if we don't win it's not a disaster because Rangers are a 'bigger team' than us, and we've had a decent enough season already by getting to the League cup final.

I still don't think there's a massive amount of difference between us man for man, although we've got a few injuries which don't help. The main difference though is in mentality. Rangers will go out believing they should and will win. We will go out hoping we might win.

Sevco want to stop the treble treble. They will get tore in about us from the first second. I hope McInnes is aware of this

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Sevco want to stop the treble treble. They will get tore in about us from the first second. I hope McInnes is aware of this
    He will be .....so it'll be "Keep it tight for the first 20/ 1/2 hour/ half /hour/80......".

Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast