+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: QF v huns

There's an awful lot to be worried about after last night but my number one concern for Sunday is at full back. Assuming Lowe doesn't make it then it will presumably be Ball v Kent and Considine v Candeais. I can't think of a bigger recipe for disaster than those match-ups. So what's plan B?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    There's an awful lot to be worried about after last night but my number one concern for Sunday is at full back. Assuming Lowe doesn't make it then it will presumably be Ball v Kent and Considine v Candeais. I can't think of a bigger recipe for disaster than those match-ups. So what's plan B?
    If Hamilton can get 15+ crosses into our box. I dread to think what may happen on Sunday.

Embarrasment awaits

Oot - on the grounds I refuse to attend an SFA ran match.

We’ll get beaten easily.
    3-0

Lewis
    Halford Devlin McKenna Considine
    McGinn Ferguson Shinnie GMS
    Stewart
    Cosgrove.

Season ends.
    McInnes must go gains momentum on here.
    Milne will do f**k all as he’s happy with 3rd & a strong “Rangers”, the Masonic c**t.

Lewis

Ball
    McLennon Ferguson Shinnie
    Stewart
    Cosgrove.

Because of results lately, DM will have us sitting in and conatining Sevco, which will have the home crowd apoplectic with rage. Game plan will go out the window early doors....

In all seriousness, I think we'll have to target The Rat and Harvey Price from the off, and hope one or both get an early bath, which could be the only chance we have to do them over.

I’m just waiting on one of the players, probably in tomorrow’s P&J, to come out with the usual platitudes...
    “It wasn’t good enough”
    “We owe the fans”
    “We’re not afraid of anyone”

Blah blah f*****g blah.

For a change, do the talking ON the pitch.

If I was going to the match I would turn up for the 2nd half...no point watching the first 45 mins as we are terrible starters in matches. We will get beat and papped out the cup. If we want to progress as a club the manager needs to go. His overuse of defensive players has killed our football.
    I really hope we win the match but let’s not kid ourselves, we ain’t winning the cup anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I’m just waiting on one of the players, probably in tomorrow’s P&J, to come out with the usual platitudes...
    “It wasn’t good enough”
    “We owe the fans”
    “We’re not afraid of anyone”

Blah blah f*****g blah.

For a change, do the talking ON the pitch.
    Andrew Considine will be out telling us everyone is right behind McInnes and are looking forward to playing a strong Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Oot - on the grounds I refuse to attend an SFA ran match.

We’ll get beaten easily.
    3-0

Lewis
    McGinn Ferguson Shinnie GMS
    Stewart
    Cosgrove.

Season ends.
    McInnes must go gains momentum on here.
    Milne will do f**k all as he’s happy with 3rd & a strong “Rangers”, the Masonic c**t.
    Oot.
    Easy hun win. No get out of jail this time.
    Lewis
    Halford devlin McKenna shinnie

GMS Ferguson Gleeson McLennan

Stewart may

He won't do that. No point of Stewart if Cosgrove is sole target man. Mcginn likely won't show if started. Shinnie to LB finally. Halford no other choice. Not confident.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Because of results lately, DM will have us sitting in and conatining Sevco, which will have the home crowd apoplectic with rage. Game plan will go out the window early doors....
    Yep, this is what I think as well.

Recent home results (including Sevco) will have scared the s'hite out of DM (& the players too no doubt) so he'll revert to type & try the LC Semi Final tactics.....at home.....against them.

It wont work & they'll canter it. Our likely full backs are gonna get raped.

Not looking forward to this, not looking forward to it at all I'm afraid...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Yep, this is what I think as well.

Recent home results (including Sevco) will have scared the s'hite out of DM (& the players too no doubt) so he'll revert to type & try the LC Semi Final tactics.....at home.....against them.

It wont work & they'll canter it. Our likely full backs are gonna get raped.

Not looking forward to this, not looking forward to it at all I'm afraid...
    Kent against a half fit Halford possibly, or a clueless Dom Ball at RB.
    Candeis running at a lumbering Considine.

What could possibly go wrong?...

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast