+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: QF v huns

Cant complain about the effort, should have won the game but at least these utter ****s didna get a chance to celebrate in my back garden.
    We must really get under these ****s skins judging by Goldson, Morelos and Barisic giving the Aberdeen fans plenty.
    Morelos was a clear dive as far as I could see and looked like McLennan was caught, need to watch the highlights to confirm.
    Ferguson went missing and Stewart was poor (his fault for there goal) GMS can go to the States.

Morelos really is a **** of a man, as far as I could see he didn't want to shake hands with any **** at the end. He will be gone soon, Clearly thinks he is too good to be ****ing around here.

Throwing things is not on as people can easily get injured but as far as words are concerned I really couldna give a stuff.

There were plenty zoomers around when I started going almost fifty years ago and there are plenty now, there will also be plenty when I am gone.
    Its not a new thing.
    We really are a sensitive lot these days, personally couldnt give 2 ****s what anybody calls me, it doesn't hurt.
    A bottle of Buckfast on the napper, that could be nasty.
    For me Shinnie edged Lowe for MOTM.

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    Seats,flagpoles,coins bottles thrown and rascist comments in Scottish football at present....I thought we had left all that crap behind....sad stuff
    We have been no angels in this regard. But it has definitely got worse since that new mob from Govan got promoted. There seems to be more tension in the air in most top flight games just now.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    We have been no angels in this regard. But it has definitely got worse since that new mob from Govan got promoted. There seems to be more tension in the air in most top flight games just now.
    Aye, everyone seems to be at it and players celebrating in front of the opposition is relatively new.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    In hindsight aye i should have. There was a steward nae far from him. He was in a big group of him pals and being watched. The other shouts came from behind me

Worryingly its the 3rd game ive heard racist abuse in the Y this season
    You can still report the fud, all thats needed is the seat row/number he was in.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Part and parcel of sitting in S section. I saw more stuff going the direction of the beach if I'm honest. Nothing that needed un-bolted from the concrete right enough but still.

Pig b@stards......the fu ck ing lot of them.

They can deflect in the media all they want "minority spoiling it for the majority" or whatever the party line is.
    Well, that's true for every club but two.

It's never a minority with those dreg cu nts.
    Fu ck the lot of the dirty, filthy scum.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Part and parcel of sitting in S section. I saw more stuff going the direction of the beach if I'm honest. Nothing that needed un-bolted from the concrete right enough but still.
    We have a fair share of utter bellends. Im glad its just a couple of games a season they crawl out from under their stones

Name:  _20190303_205849.JPG
Views: 744
Size:  85.7 KB

Name:  _20190303_205824.jpg
Views: 746
Size:  67.5 KB

Name:  _20190303_205806.jpg
Views: 774
Size:  60.4 KB

Plenty of videos of the seats flying. Imteresting to see what happens with that

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    The stewards showed some interest in trying to chuck out those who were holding up the banner which had a derogatory (and very childish) statement about Morelos's ma... just as the Huns equalised.
    I did not see that, was it written in English or Spanish?

Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast