+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: QF v huns

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    What did you guys think of the Tombola / selections?
    I thought we were the better team, created the better opportunities and we were unlucky not to win the game.
    I can only recall them hitting the target twice, with Lewis only having one save to make (not counting their goal where Ferguson and Cosgrove got in each others road)
    If you watch 5088’s goal, it is totally apparent what Kamara is doing, he got the Motherwell keeper sent off recently(rescinded)and after they scored he did his best with ours getting in between Joe and our defence.......note to JL.......aluminium studs firmly planted on that c unts foot next time.....discreetly/accidentally of course.

SF

Well that was much more like how I expect us to play against the scum.

Much more offensive and on the front foot.

Our lack of quality let us down at the end of the day - a bit more of that and we'd have won - Considine missing the ball for a free header 6 yards out being a case in point. They were definitely there for the taking yesterday.

Overall though, all the lads put in a shift and did their bit.

Special mention for Ball. I really had the fear over him playing RB, but he did very well and kept Kent very quiet - well done loon.

McGinn also put in far more of a decent shift yesterday - even tracking back and tackling on occasion - well done.

Lowe deserved MOTM - a really classy LB. Exactly what you need in that position - pace, power and a great engine.

ANOTHER f'uckin shambolic goal conceded though. We cannot continue like this. First, fit the flock is Stewart doing? Just put it out for a throw ya clown. Second, Cosgrove runs into Ferguson thus losing his man who scores at the back post - piss poor.

We're still in the tie, but its gonna be difficult down there. We need to show the same level of battling and commitment in the replay.

Wont be going though - I'll nae set foot in that festering sh'ithole ever again.
    Last edited by The_Moog; 04-03-2019 at 12:58 PM.

Huns are away at the weekend, so there could be a minutes silence for Eric Caldow for our game at Iprix. That could go wrong pretty quickly

What's the odds for Andrew Dallas in the replay?
    I thought Clancy did reasonably well and would not object to him taking the replay as well.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    What's the odds for Andrew Dallas in the replay?
    I thought Clancy did reasonably well and would not object to him taking the replay as well.
    I think Clancy was unjustly criticized yesterday. He had a good game. Other refs may have given Morelos dive as Considine had his hands on him(you know who i mean) McLennan could have went and it was maybe candais that kept hom on, Shinnie would have walked with other refs too as his tackle was a bit naughty

Clancy is one of the better ones

Is the replay likely to be on TV ?

Quote Originally Posted by redday1903 View Post
    No as its the same night as Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You are showing your age if you seen Doug. Who is the better player Father or son?
    I seen Doug break into the first team as a youngster.
    Andy is a better player but Doug suffered as he did......he was played out at left back.
    Mind you, we had two nae bad centre halves.

Nae idea how he got re-instated but he was a stalwart for Banchory latterly (or was it St Ternan?).

Quote Originally Posted by redday1903 View Post
    Will we get up to 20% allocation?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I seen Doug break into the first team as a youngster.
    Andy is a better player but Doug suffered as he did......he was played out at left back.
    Mind you, we had two nae bad centre halves.

Nae idea how he got re-instated but he was a stalwart for Banchory latterly (or was it St Ternan?).
    Aye aye Sneckers, took an ex pat along with us yesterday......or as you call him,Bronzed Adonis ! f ucking good laugh and a few beers were had.....his team won on Saturday obviously, anyway......came back to section Y at half time after a small refreshment and he was telling me about a banner that the boys in front held up.......aye ok.......looks in the paper today.......caught!!.......still tanned from Bali but with a bunnet on the follically challenged bonce.......hopefully we can go and watch our teams in the final.

SF

Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast